Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Drop the bomb and ..... (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/86806-drop-bomb.html)

HuskyJeep 09-11-2001 10:34 PM

Drop the bomb and .....

dropthe bomb, kill em all!, it's nuke time! granted the us is very powerful, but drop the bomb? [censored] no!!!.Yes the us has nukes but guess what?????????...........your not the only ones, you fire one of those suckers off and garrentd before it touched down aleast 3 more will be coming back at ya. And may I add the 3 nukes do alot more damage than 4 planes. but then I know, I know you'll fire back and ww3 is born and ended and my ass gets blown for for sitting in canada on the coast next to a major port city.

get the terrorists not the country the terrorists are in.
but like I said I'm on the outside looking in. I'm doing my part in halifax help to house and transport the 50 some odd planes that are grounded here

Deepest regards and wishes
Chad

84 & 76 CJ-7's Give me a striaght six cummins diesel anyday. [email protected]

HuskyJeep 09-11-2001 10:40 PM

Re: Drop the bomb and .....

and if I don't get my jeep finished up and get to drive it before it's gets blown up I'll be a bit po'ed ;)

a good luck and strong effort out to New York

**DONOTDELETE** 09-11-2001 11:09 PM

I agree with the nukes...it can be done without doing that. That is just the fast way. It was used earlier, and I don't believe that we fully understood what we were dealing with.

But I strongly disagree with your statement of, don't punish the country. The country that gives safe harbor(not ones that are trying to get rid of them) to a terrorist are as much to blame as the terrorist. If they didn't have anyplace to train, recruit, and live then they wouldn't be able to mastermind such a plan. Let alone excute it. To say such a thing is exactly the wishy-washy talk that needs to be avoided.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ & '88 Grand Waggie
http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_u...mallemboss.JPG

**DONOTDELETE** 09-11-2001 11:25 PM

Jason, Neo Nazi's in the States and Canada are allowed to live, train and recruit in our countries. The terrorist pussies are the ones that did this not the country they were from. I'm not ready for a third world war and and that means I'm not ready to commit terrorist attacks on another country that "may" have a connection with the guilty parties. So far the media is doing a fine enough job of instiling more cultural hate without actualy starting a war.

http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_u...5141-thumb.jpg
'88 Sahara, 4.2 that runs. The rest is getting there![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE** 09-12-2001 08:12 AM

If there is a threat comming from the interior of your country(which this very well may be, this could have been thought out by some of the groups here, we will just have to see), then it is up to you to deal with them. If the threat comes from outside our borders, then they are harboring an enemy of the US. That country is just as responsible as the persons who attacked NY. They did their training there. If they weren't allowed to train there, then none of this would have happend yesterday. These were not some of your everyday joe-shmoe who carried out these attacks.

THOSE THAT HARBOR, AIDE, OR PROVIDE SHELTER FOR THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACKS ON NY AND WASHINGTON ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THOSE THAT FLEW THE PLANES.

Jason

----------------

Alfred 09-12-2001 08:25 AM

[snip]
"That country is just as responsible as the persons who attacked NY"
[snip]

just a mindgame...

WHAT IF ... the guys where from some extreme right wing US militia??? ... every person known and filed by the FBI.... allowed to do what they do - just observed doing their boot-week-training-campss in the woods....

... WOULD YOU BOMB (or nuke) THE USA????? ... after all technically the US "harboured" them...???

as i said... its a what-if mindgame... but it might put things into perspective...

Innocent people have died, this can not be made undone by killing innocent poeple in other counties...

just a thought
Alfred,
Chile

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ford-J...signature4.jpg

**DONOTDELETE** 09-12-2001 08:31 AM

If and when the time comes that there is a terrorist group operating from within the United States, you can be for damn sure that the US will make every possible effort to eradicate it post haste. What is the difference between Neo Nazis and the terrorists behind this attack? When was the last time the Nazis did anything beyond march, shout, and generally make asses of themselves? It's been quite a while. You don't see them hijacking airliners, killing innocents... Moreover, they don't receive funding, weapons, or assistance from the government, as the terrorists behind this attack probably do. If anyone wishes to continue making illogical analogies between countries run by fundamentalist Muslims and the United States, go ahead. But just know that you're only digging yourself in deeper.

Moneyless, Will weld for jeep accessories.

**DONOTDELETE** 09-12-2001 09:24 AM

[snip]If there is a threat comming from the interior of your country(which this very well may be, this could have been thought out by some of the groups here, we will just have to see), then it is up to you to deal with them. If the threat comes from outside our borders, then they are harboring an enemy of the US.[snip]

Alfred, I think you forgot to read the whole first of my post. There is a whole lot of connection with those governments supporting these individuals as well. But, I will also say that we don't know who has done this yet. When we had the OK City bombing it was first thought that the middle east was behind it. We found that the threat came from inside our borders and delt with them according to US law.

If the threat comes from ouside the borders of the US, then many agree that war will be declared. I don't know how much you know about the US, but a declaration of war will give the president something called "War Powers". Also the US millitary are granted certain liberties that are only reserved for the most dire of times. These liberties are not to be taken lightly, and only should be given if the enemy is known. If the War Powers are inacted, then the whole wrath of the US military might will be rained upon those who are responsible.

There is big difference between walking the large grey line that the millitant groups in the US are doing, and what occured yesterday. Don't even try and compare the two.

Jason

----------------

**DONOTDELETE** 09-12-2001 09:54 AM

This was an act of war not a crime when it is discovered just which country supported aided and or harbored these terrorist we should declare a stste of war and totally flatten them if that takes a nuke well then do it.If some thing less is what it takes then do that. But this is the modern day equivalent of Japans attack on Pearl Harbor but even worse because they at least attacked a military base that could fight back.

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

HuskyJeep 09-12-2001 10:02 AM

the thing is, if you didn't notice. That before the attack all the unknown terrorist group probally did was " march, shout, and generally make asses of themselves" but no one listened or paid attention Because " this could never happen in America"(or Canada for that matter)now I think they got their message across and all of North America realixzes that it isn't as safe as we though. it's not that the nezi's or any other group haven't done anything like this. It's the fact that any of them could treaten us, but until it happens we feel/felt safe and confident.

Prayers to the people still trying to live in the rubble
Chad