Drop the bomb and ..... - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 10:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Drop the bomb and .....

The thing that you obviously haven't noticed is that there are many terrorist groups, still being harbored...and FUNDED...that have gone far beyond making asses of themselves. As I said...IF any group in the US commits an act like this, if you think our gov't will sit idly by and watch, you're obviously confused.

I Jeep, therefore I am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

I'm not confused, but you wouldn't kill off your whole country because they were from there? no. All I'm saying is yes get EVERYONE who had anything to do with it. a whole county? no i don't thing it wouldn't have been that well planned if a whole country was involved. Some wealthy people or powerful people lending a hand? ya now your talking.get everyone that had something to do with it, not the inocent that didn't even know about it.

84 & 76 CJ-7's Give me a striaght six cummins diesel anyday. [email protected]
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 10:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I see where you are comming from now. I don't think that anyone here is saying to purposely kill innoscent civilians, and in any situation there are always those people. I would say to those poeple who are innocent that they should take cover and remove themselves from that area, though. Make no mistake, the loss of innocent civilian lives is a very very bad thing. But the warning has been laid, against those who are responsible. It is up to them to get out of the way. If we do attack, war isn't pretty or perfect. Civilians will die, and for that I am sorry. Those governments, groups, and individuals that do harbor and support those groups should be punished. Some innocent people will get in the way.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ & '88 Grand Waggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 11:06 AM

I've been holding back on replying here but....

It is a known fact that the telaban movement within Afghanistan has supported these terrorist. Finacially as well as through training and by offering them a "safe haven" within the boarders of Afghanistan.
The US has already made it clear that any attact towards the US in any part of the world by Assholis Bin Laden would result in action against the Afghannies.
WELL BY GOD! they should get what's comming.
In my oppinion if the US leaves any building within Afghan boarders standing, we have failed to carry out due retribution.
Send a message to the world that terroristic attacks will result in one hundred fold retaliation against the homelands of those carring out such attacks!!!!!

RocknCJ [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

for those who would trade a little freedom,
for a little security
...will soon find they have neither. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #15 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 11:39 AM

I second HuskyJeeps mail... thats where i was driving at...

The situation calls for a "surgeons" (sp?) operation... with the goal of getting those who contributed... and leaving those alone who havent...

Yday, some 10.000 "NY - John Smiths" who did nothing bad to nobody were killed... if Bush bombs whatever city and kills some 10.000 "Afghan John Smiths"... the US would lower themselfs to the same level as the terrorists - MHO.

On the other hands... let's not be hippocrits ...
who can stand up and say "I am 100% sure that the US never harboured/funded terrorists" ... think of Nicaragua/Afghanistan/Chile/Cambodja/Israel/Lebanon, etc...

...bottom line ... politics is a dirty game ... and some 10.000 innocents had to pay for it...

again, my point being...get those who deserve it (and get them hard) and leave the others in peace!

ok, time to shut up for me

love and peace to all the good persons on this planet, prayers for the persons injured or death

Alfred

post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 12:00 PM
WSB

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

...bottom line ... politics is a dirty game ... and some 10.000 innocents had to pay for it...

<hr></blockquote>

Amen to that Alfred, unfoturnately more innocent will have to pay for the dirty
game of politics.

Wayne

post #17 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 12:15 PM
utahjeepr

I still say NUKE 'EM. It may not be right, it may not be "fair", but it would be appropriate. To hell with the lot of them. Hit every city in the middle east, burn a couple million of the worthless bastards.

September 11, 2001- We will not forget! We will not forgive! We will not grant mercy!
Let death fall upon them like rain, let their blood flow like a river!
post #18 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 12:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

First of all, you arent American SHUT IT!... you dont know what it feels like and I dont want to hear your opinion... read up on it first then talk. Palestinians in Lebanon and people in Afghanistan were "thrilled" about this, dancing in the streets, celebrating.. a man in Iraq said "it should have been more" and then laughed... they are not innocent. In WW2 if you were in Germany and laughed while the Nazis killed millions of Jews, then you ARE GUILTY... Afghanistan is GUILTY... the TALIBAN IS GUILTY... are we going to randomly go shoot civilians? no but if it comes to war our justice will be swift and harsh...

post #19 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 12:58 PM

"First of all, you arent American SHUT IT!... "
1) I do not need to be american to speak! Do I? ... some people would consider your statement even "anti-american"

"SHUT IT!... "
2)Who are you to tell me to shut up - who or what gives you this authority?

"and I dont want to hear your opinion... "
3)If you donīt want to hear my opinions - dont read my postings, .... its as easy as that...

4)What do you (we) REALLY know about Palestinians and people in Afghanistan? ... I guess you comment the 20 people (mostly kids) on the 30 sec. you saw on CNN. Could it be that there are different opinions in those countries? ... Could it be that the media is more interested in showing those 20 kids than other people who REALLY feel sorry for what happened? ... could your perception be selective? ... have you lived there? ... do you know their history?...

"In WW2 if you were in Germany and laughed while the Nazis killed millions of Jews, then you ARE GUILTY... "
5) Sorry, I don't follow... I am Austrian (a country occupied by germany in 1938) and was born in 1969 and are as guilty or not-guilty as you are regarding Germans killing jews...

How would you react if I tell you that my family is jewish and has been killed? ..... Would you start thinking, finally????

GROW UP! ...

the world is not black and white

There is no need for more hate in this world...

or to borrow a phrase from a friend over at the suk board..... all good medicine
Alfred

post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 01:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

IF YOU LIVED DURING ww2 and were apathetic to the atrocities that went on then, then you would be "guilty" that was my point... I just dont understand why people like immediatly blame America as a country... and what do i know about Afghanistan? it is controlled by the Taliban which is a radical Muslim group, who trains terrorists, harbors Bin Laden, and hates Americans... last week they arrested 2 Americans and put them on trial with maybe a death penalty for preaching Christianity.. what do I know about the people in Afghanistan? I know they were "thrilled" about what happend, I know they HATE us for our support of Israel.... I know if we do nothing and be apathetic about their actions in the Middle East that stuff like Sep. 11th 2001 will happen again and more often... thats what i KNOW... now tell me what do you know?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode