just need to get this day off of my chest - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

just need to get this day off of my chest

i got up at 8:45 this morning and turned the tv on and was flipping to the weather channel when i saw the first tower burning and the reporters were talking about a plane hitting it. The first thing i thought of was the b25 that hit the empier(sp) state building in the 40's. I called my buddy to tell him to turn the tv on. While i was talking to him i saw the other plane come in and hit the second tower. I couldnt believe what i was seeing. I had chills go up and down my back. I watched the tv for about 15 more mins. and left the house to go work on the rears of the cj. While i was driving i here about the penetgon (WTF). I was in shock and thought holy $hit what the hell is going on. I have no clue why i wrote this maybe because I feel you guys and girls are family. Now this is my thoughts of what we should do now. I normally dont talk about polatics or this kind of stuff. but i have to rant.

We need to kick some a$$. Not just go and drop a few hundred pounds of bombs. If any, off the wall, groups take claim to doing this. Go kick there A$$ and let everone else worry about when we are coming for them. Those jerks dancing in the street, mow them down. This asshual bondo, (What ever his name is) blow the hole damn country up. You know damn well that country is hiding him. I just cant take much more of this liberalism bull$hit. "Oh we may hurt innosent people." What do you think they just did.

God bless to all the hurt and dead.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode