Video clips of dumb Middle easern people!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Video clips of dumb Middle easern people!!!!

Well, since we are on the subject, i thought i would post a link to a few video clips. This first one is of some dumb ass middle eastern guy shooting a 50 cal sniper rifle and being a dumb ass, its funny
http://home.hiwaay.net/~sickler/opfo...med&bigun.MPEG
Here is a translation to what i think he is saying
"He he heeee.....I am the one who will be killing you now, -BANG- Ahhhhhh......Holy Sheeeeet....My shoulder...it is broken.....Help me......Open the door....Oh I must pray to allah to make the pain go away........I beg of you to make it stop........"

The next one is of some dude blowing up a tank, just kinda cool.
http://home.hiwaay.net/~sickler/opfo...eFireVsT72.mpg

If this offends or upsets anyone because of this whole tragedy, im sorry. I was just looking at these clips and i thought i would post them here. Peace
Andrew

Im good at being a Lil8itch, so im sticking to it!
C/O BBS Chat Room
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 09:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Video clips of dumb Middle easern people!!!!

i have edited my post to prevent starting a flame war over this senseless act

whoever did this needs to and will pay!

hopefully they do it RIGHT and Torture the Bastard!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 09:27 PM
Joker2002

I must disagree, Mangler. I don't mean to start a riot with anyone, but I can't stand to see those damn Arabians dancing in the street when almost 10,000 innocent Americans have just been murdered, and everyone knows it was an turban-head that did it. As far as I'm concerned, they can all rot in Hell.

Joker2002
93 YJ/4.0L/30x9.50 ATs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 09:31 PM
Old Hand

The links give a page cannot be displayed. ?

And even if they didn't do it, they wish that they had. I'm sure they were laughing they're a$$ off when they saw an american did the OK bombing.

BIGJEEPTJ
A man's got to believe in something, I believe I'll have another[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 09:35 PM
Leigh_Smith

I saw the clips of those West Bank *******s dancing in the streets too, for any people to revel in the murder of innocent people tells me a lot about their values and culture.

It will never be finished unless it burns up in the woods.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 12:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I was pretty disgusted with the sight of the dancing in the streets but it is understandable considering that the Americans are helping there enemies kill them on there soil. To us this is a grave day with too much blood loss and sensless loss of innocent lives but to them it is a small victory over the invading tyrants who are helping to slaughter them.
IT IS NOT KNOWN WHO DID THIS! The media is only name calling so far, there are no facts YET! Just wait till you have an enemy before you decide to start a war with another nation.

'88 Sahara, 4.2 that runs. The rest is getting there![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2001, 06:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. I'll give him credit, he has HUGE balls. To shoot a gun like that and with no muzzle brake puts him into one of two catagories. 1: Has never seen the rifle fired before and believed his buddies that it woundn't hurt a bit. 2:Brings us back to the HUGE balls. For those who need a perspective check out the pic attached. Left, 5.56mm (M-16) Middle, 7.62mm (M-60 Machinegun) Right 50bmg (M-2 Browning Machinegun and most Sniper Rifles owned by Arabs with broken shoulders). By the way, what made that particular rifle a "sniper" rifle?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-539620-MVC-004F.JPG (61.9 KB, 0 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2001, 05:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Great video: Where can I get more?
Achmed pic1

Achmed pic2

Achmed pic3

Achmed pic4

Jeeplvr
http://www.trailhed.com
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2001, 07:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

As You All know ...I am from and live in Egypt.. I am muslim... speak Arabic... Does that make me a terrorist ???...I leave your common sense to answer that.
No person, atheist, muslim, christian, jew, buddhist etc... from any race or color .. having any moral and conscience, would condone such an act !!!!!!!!! No excuses for what happened, however I'm sure that the Yanks were cheering in the streets when Hiroshima was nuked and while you might say that that was at the end of a long war, the Palestinians on TV have been suffering the effects of war with Israel since '48 and as far as they are concerned Israel and the US are the same. Women and childern are being shot in the streets there with U.S guns provided by the U.S. These people until the last year didnt even have the abilty to vote and they dont understand the full horror of the attack. About pics of people celebrating...! Such celebrations DO exist .. I would not deny it... but for people like me, my family (BTW my wife was born and bred in the USA)and my peers, they are mainly due to ignorance and media bias. Even people who are unhappy about the US administration... are appalled by the act involving 1000's of innocent lives.
So Stop using language and stop slurring people...It is a narrow minded and demeaning attitude and as if you called any black a nigger or slave or as if any American was called a Red Neck peasant!!!. Do not forget that it is hate that actually got you in America in the first place !
Bottom line... my message is ... please don't judge people by their ethnic or relgious backgrounds...I understand your anger ...I share it ...But it just doesn't work like that. I suggest that on this BB we quit this subject and stick to Jeeping.
God bless and keep you safe!

Desertbuzz
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2001, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

This bbs is more than just a couple of jeepers talking abotu jeeps, its more like a family. Families dont talk abotu one thing, they talk about everything, good things, bad things, and just EVERYTHING. So by what you are saying, you say we break up the family and love that we have here. I THINK NOT. This is a family and will stay a family. We pray for each other, help each other and have fun talking and chillin together. We will not stop that. And personally, i dont see why you would want to stop that. Peace
Andrew

Im good at being a Lil8itch, so im sticking to it!
C/O BBS Chat Room
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode