LEVE'S ANGRY! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Way Outta Control

LEVE\'S ANGRY!

Retrubition for this attack? No... Get Even? No.

Simply wipe the Bastards of the face of the Earth! It's time for them to meet God and stand accountable for their deeds.

If "W" learned anything from Daddy, it is to strike quick, hard, and leave no one standing who had anything to do with this mass murder. I hope he learned his lesson well.

As outradged as I am about this attack on American soil... on thing keeps lurking in the back of my mind, and that is:

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I helped Pay for it! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

We've made these countries who hate America rich by paying highway robbery for the fuel we use. This money has been siphoned off to groups that hate America even more than the countries, and all we stand for.

Damn I hate that feeling. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I join the President in praying for all those touched by todays evil doings.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 03:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: LEVE\'S ANGRY!

I'm with you 100% Larry.

Brad
ORC Land Use Editor
Land Use
VP RockGarden 4 Wheelers, Aztec, NM
RockGarden 4 Wheelers
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 03:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

But who do we retaliate against? No one has claimed anything and unless someone does it will take weeks to sift through intelligence data and piece it together. I'm sure we all believe the terrorists were from the middle east but we don't know. We can't "wipe the Bastards of the face" if the "Bastards" are to cowardice to claim responsibility. And I don't think we can stop buying gas.

It's hip to be square
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 03:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

all i can say is "you mess with the best and you'll die like the rest"

'87 jeep wrangler in process of building
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 03:48 PM

Larry, I agree completely.

Wayne @ Big Island RockCrawlers
"PYRO" The Rock Crawler
Web Site: http://www.members.tripod.com/surfmac/Index.html
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 04:00 PM

It may take some time, but you can be damn sure the U.S. will find out who did it, whether they own up to it or not....In my opinion, we are past the point of a "diplomatic" solution....it's big orange mushroom cloud time!! we need to send the message, "DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S."!!

86 CJ7 258, weber carb, rusty but trusty!!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 04:08 PM

Some of these Middle East Countries have been problems way to long.. it's time to put an end to it! I was just down in our lunch room watching the video footage of these "people" (I'll stay away from what they really are!) dancing/screaming in the streets in celebration! Just about enough to make you puke!

"It's not ugly! It just has a lot of "Character"!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 04:45 PM

LEVE...While I do agree with you that something must be done, this is not the time. This is the time to help those affected by this act of cowardess.

I live mabey 3 miles from manhattan, and from the third floor of my house I have a clear veiw of what was once a beatifull sky line. Now as I look out my window all I see is a cloud of smoke. I have already given blood and hope everyone I know has too. The people of new york need help.

Once the dust has cleared and the people are helped then, and only then, should we be concerned about retribution.

5.0s and 4 speed = lots of broken parts!!!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 04:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I say we wipe some dust off those A-bombs, and just drop on every country that ends in "tan", or "aq". They've been doing this crap for a while now, and we need (America) to take a stand against it. My brother was in Desert Storm, and said that they saw Hussein once in a while, and could have easily taken him out, but had no authority to, it's all political. I hope Bush does follow in the old man's footsteps. I'm sorry I have to be so biased, but these were innocent Americans, doing their job, or flying to wherever they were, and they were all killed. There are families whose father's or mother's or both won't be coming home tonight. I find it unbearable. Very sad day, and my Prayers are with those families, and the citizens and emergency crews helping everyone. I wish I was there to offer help. And finally. If there were ever to be a bigger scale attack on the U.S., I am damn glad I have my Jeep. We also need to heighten security within the U.S. It's internally is where we are weak. I have no problem with being searched at the airport, and neither should anyone else that has nothing to hide. If it cuts down chances, then so be it. And have cockpits on airlines locked at all times, and unable to be penetrated. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you all agree. May God help those families

'01TJeff

"Roads? Where we're going; we don't need...roads"
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2001, 05:13 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Terrorism is doing something for a political or religious goal. If No one knows who did it or why, there is no reason to do it. This attack has gone better than their wildest dreams, so right now everyone is afraid. It looked to me like the Pakistani leader was visibly shaking(actually shaking) when he was making the statement he issued earlier. He knows full well that if it is found that he has been harbouring the person that is responsible for this(he has), that justice will be swift and be carried by aircraft stationed on carriers not far from him. We have all dusted off our war gear, but I dont think it will get used this time. The American public is outraged right now. The time to act is now, before the bleeding hearts have a chance to dilute this into something other than what it is: war on the US.. this is an enemy.a real and tangible one. I am afraid that by the time this "act of cowradice" is claimed, the sleeping giant of the American people will once again be snoozing. People forget too quickly about bad things... look at Mrs. Fonda..
Now I will probably go most of the night withpout my wife, the security on base is so strict that it takes a very long time to get admitted (many hour wait). this only reminds me of all the people wifes/husbands/parents, and children that will never return from todays tragedy.... and it makes me so angry I cant sit still...
Khadafi learned the hard way what happens when the line is crossed and he has been remarkably quiet... The justice was swift and effective.
Ourpresident is no coward, and you could see the anger...its gunna hit the fan, but I am only afraid that even when justice is done, it may not quell the anger many are feeling.

~~Elusive~~
1 ton tj-7 thingy
http://www.jeepgod.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode