Not being sold 8) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 12:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Not being sold 8)

Woohoo! Our '56 is officially NOT 4 SALE anymore! My wife and I had a short little discussion this last weekend about our Jeep. I told her that I was not really happy with selling this Jeep since I already knew what was wrong with this one. Plus we couldn't beat the price of it (inherited)! We decided that we'd find a different way to pay for a horse trailer.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] As soon as we get the new house with a shop (next spring), the Jeep is getting torn down and will receive a complete build from the ground up. I can't wait to start tearing into it again! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Bret

'56 CJ-5 being modified[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img], 283/T-90/D18, D25F/D44R, 32x11.50x15/15x10, fullcage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 12:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Not being sold 8)

Glad to hear the good news,hoarsese don't need a trailer any way they can walk.LOL

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 02:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Bret, good to hear!! Sounds like an understanding Jeepwife. If you need any help let me know!

donnerparty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 02:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The trick would be to find a horse trailer where you could take the top off and double it as a jeep trailer. Yeah, yeah, jeep/horse trailer, thats the ticket. It can tow two horse power or 200 horse power ;-).

G-Man
If you don't like the way I'm living, you can just leave this long-haired country boy alone.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 02:45 PM

Who needs horses? You've got a JEEP man! While equally expensive to maintain and care for, at least your Jeep won't sh!t in it's stall in the garage.

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 04:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't know.. This Jeep is pretty good at leaving it's 'mark' wherever I park it! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. All in all, I'm pretty happy that I'll get to continue to work on this rig. I prefer the horses under the hood myself, but my wife's not much of a Jeepchick. She's enough of one to understand what has to be done to them (built not bought), so I'm not going to complain! She understands me and that's tough enough for anyone! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Bret

'56 CJ-5 being modified[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img], 283/T-90/D18, D25F/D44R, 32x11.50x15/15x10, fullcage.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 04:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the offer Ritch! I'll probably take you up on that offer when I'm ready to tear it down again... Bret

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 07:24 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] What I have learned about chicks is this: When you want them to acquiesce on something, you ask them how they "
feel" about it. Chicks like to tell you how they "feel" about stuff, and that sometimes leads them to your point of view even though they wouldn't normally do it.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 07:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

"acquiesce"...thats one that doesen't come up in everyday conversation Dave. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo,It's Orange! Now I just have to put it all back together.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2001, 03:05 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Heh heh heh......that's your word-for-the-day. When you hear someone say: "He's quite the raconteur." What are they making reference to?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode