My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 08:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

My ex-JeepGuy and I had been together 10 months, but he and I made a really great team. Unfortunately, due to bad timimg regarding a past relationship, he and I are no longer together. Now I've found out he has a new jeepchick and it's breaking my heart! I really believe JeepGuy and I would have been perfect together for the long haul, but the timing was just way off. Lots of things have changed in both of our lives now, and I would give anything to have a second chance with JeepGuy. What should I do?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 08:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

Build a better jeep than his. It is the best therapy, and meet a new jeepguy on the trail!!!
Best of luck,

JR
"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime And Wonder If They Have Ever Made A Difference, But The Marines Don't Have That Problem" R. Regan
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 08:41 PM

Or, out do the new Jeepchick.

Get a better Jeep then her, and when you see them on the trail, prove it by pulling them out of the soup.

Jeep Icon, Raised 2", Lowered 2", 4pt Independant Suspention. (Yes, that is an Oompa Loompa driving it.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 08:43 PM

Missy, I know it hurts now, but the reality is that if you are a true JeepChick, there are MANY JeepMen out there looking for you. I see it on the boards all the time. Men crave a woman who is in tune with their obsessions, and can enjoy their Jeeps with them.

Hell, if you can spot and/or wrench effectively, I would be willing to bet we could have you a proposal of matrimony by sundown tomorrow.

The point I am trying to make here (maybe not so effectively) is that you obviously have some qualities that make you a desirable person. You have worth, regardless of what he says, or timing in your relationship. Get back out there, and have some fun. If you like to Jeep, join a club (even if you don't OWN a Jeep, ladies can ALWAYS get a ride), get out there and have some fun, don't mope around the house. At the very worst, you may meet a JeepMan who has his stuff squared away enough to realize what a find you are.

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 10:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] There are probably scads of us who have all had the "perfect" person at an imperfect time. You know what I mean.....they are available; you aren't; then you are available and THEY aren't. It can be sort of frustrating, but at the same time maybe you weren't MEANT for each other.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] What you don't want to do is mistake "availability" for "suitability". When you and Jeepguy were together, was it availability? Or was it really "suitability"? Sometimes in a steady relationship, your scope can narrow to the point where you aren't looking around very much at other opportunities, and now that you CAN look around somewhat, you might be surprised what you might find.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Let this be a time when you DO some looking around, and that way the time won't be wasted, and the little tattered heart can be smoothed over a little.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Don't worry about it if it's meant to be it will be if it's not meant to be it won't be.

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 12:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thank god you don't have cancer. Grow up. There are plenty more people out there.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 04:27 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

My favorite piece of advice:

You can't get anywhere looking in the rearview......

DREW
IN2DEEP 78 CJ5
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 04:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I like that.. Storing nugget of info... now

JR
"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime And Wonder If They Have Ever Made A Difference, But The Marines Don't Have That Problem" R. Regan
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2001, 09:22 PM
Journeyman

Missy, your nick and style of writing are familiar, are you in Eastern AR by chance?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode