Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/85388-my-jeepguy-has-new-jeepchick.html)

**DONOTDELETE** 09-01-2001 07:22 PM

My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

My ex-JeepGuy and I had been together 10 months, but he and I made a really great team. Unfortunately, due to bad timimg regarding a past relationship, he and I are no longer together. Now I've found out he has a new jeepchick and it's breaking my heart! I really believe JeepGuy and I would have been perfect together for the long haul, but the timing was just way off. Lots of things have changed in both of our lives now, and I would give anything to have a second chance with JeepGuy. What should I do?

**DONOTDELETE** 09-01-2001 07:29 PM

Re: My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

Build a better jeep than his. It is the best therapy, and meet a new jeepguy on the trail!!!
Best of luck,

JR
"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime And Wonder If They Have Ever Made A Difference, But The Marines Don't Have That Problem" R. Regan

Infernozx 09-01-2001 07:41 PM

Or, out do the new Jeepchick.

Get a better Jeep then her, and when you see them on the trail, prove it by pulling them out of the soup.

http://donkeyface.virtualave.net/icon.gif
Jeep Icon, Raised 2", Lowered 2", 4pt Independant Suspention. (Yes, that is an Oompa Loompa driving it.)

bluseman2a 09-01-2001 07:43 PM

Missy, I know it hurts now, but the reality is that if you are a true JeepChick, there are MANY JeepMen out there looking for you. I see it on the boards all the time. Men crave a woman who is in tune with their obsessions, and can enjoy their Jeeps with them.

Hell, if you can spot and/or wrench effectively, I would be willing to bet we could have you a proposal of matrimony by sundown tomorrow.

The point I am trying to make here (maybe not so effectively) is that you obviously have some qualities that make you a desirable person. You have worth, regardless of what he says, or timing in your relationship. Get back out there, and have some fun. If you like to Jeep, join a club (even if you don't OWN a Jeep, ladies can ALWAYS get a ride), get out there and have some fun, don't mope around the house. At the very worst, you may meet a JeepMan who has his stuff squared away enough to realize what a find you are.

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes

CJDave 09-01-2001 09:14 PM

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] There are probably scads of us who have all had the "perfect" person at an imperfect time. You know what I mean.....they are available; you aren't; then you are available and THEY aren't. It can be sort of frustrating, but at the same time maybe you weren't MEANT for each other.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] What you don't want to do is mistake "availability" for "suitability". When you and Jeepguy were together, was it availability? Or was it really "suitability"? Sometimes in a steady relationship, your scope can narrow to the point where you aren't looking around very much at other opportunities, and now that you CAN look around somewhat, you might be surprised what you might find.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Let this be a time when you DO some looking around, and that way the time won't be wasted, and the little tattered heart can be smoothed over a little.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!

**DONOTDELETE** 09-02-2001 11:13 AM

Don't worry about it if it's meant to be it will be if it's not meant to be it won't be.

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

**DONOTDELETE** 09-02-2001 11:29 AM

Thank god you don't have cancer. Grow up. There are plenty more people out there.

IN2DEEP 09-02-2001 03:27 PM

My favorite piece of advice:

You can't get anywhere looking in the rearview......

DREW
IN2DEEP 78 CJ5

**DONOTDELETE** 09-02-2001 03:28 PM

I like that.. Storing nugget of info... now

JR
"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime And Wonder If They Have Ever Made A Difference, But The Marines Don't Have That Problem" R. Regan

Rogue42 09-02-2001 08:22 PM

Missy, your nick and style of writing are familiar, are you in Eastern AR by chance?