You have to shovel your way into your jeep cause you forgot the snowstorm was coming.that is why jeeps have holes in the floor to let the water out after rain and during the first thaw or you would be asking who makes the best sump pump .I don't hate anyone who drives anything ,Its called survival of the fittest only the best get to the top and keep on going.I do however dislike lowriders but i suppose they fit somewhere in the food chain LOL
Learn to let go of what does not serve you ,but forces you to serve it
why does everyone ask if I am gonna paint it ?
* There is a "spare" engine, transmission or axle sitting in your garage.
* You see mechanical "issues" as reasons to get new tools.
* There is a list of stuff that you want to add to the Jeep somewhere in the house.
* The new people that move into the neighborhood are judged by whether they own a Jeep or not.
* You search for other Jeeps in store parking lots so you can park next to them.
* You are considering a tool sign-out program so you can keep track of who has them.
* The hardtop hanging from the garage rafters is a trophy of sorts.
-You go down the road looking for stuff you can drive over.
-you compare every other car to your Jeep, and the Jeep always comes out on top.
-you ask yourself why you ever drove anything else.
-you never get tired of hearing.."Nice Jeep!!!"
-never get tired of saying, "Thanks! I love it"