Welcome to lesson number one: How to get rid of files scattered God knows where on your hard drive.
1) Click on Start, Find, Files or Folders".
2) In the window that pops up type GM Brake.zip in the "Named" field, make sure that in the "look in" field "My Computer" is selected and click on "Find Now". The window will extend in the bottom and show the results.
3) You can highlight the files here by a single click and by pressing the "delete" key (just above your cursor keys) you can get rid of them.
Or do it the fancy way:
1) When you've got your search results in the bottom half of the search window, instead of highlighting them and pressing the delete key, <font color=red>RIGHT</font color=red> click the induvidual files.
2) A little menu will pop up where you can select "delete" as well.
Either one of the two methods will work.
Stay tuned for lesson number two, soon on this board!!
'83 CJ-7 in Land Rover Country