I have an innocent question - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 11:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have an innocent question

I frequent the Jeepster board as I have a Jeepster. I had purchased an '83 CJ Renegade for the axles and Dana 300 t-case. I ended up using the PS, PB, seats and a few other parts for the Jeepster. I sold most of the parts I didn't use. I recently found another '83 Renegade and let the people on the Jeepster board know that I was parting it out. I thought maybe someone might want to make the same mods as I did. As of yet, I haven't had much interest in the parts. My question is, would it be taboo to advertise it on this board? I have written an ad in the For sale, all other section but I wasn't sure if you people check that very much. I really don't want to mess with E-bay or anything like that. I like being able to discuss things via email or phone. Let me know what you think.

69 Jeepster Commando 225 V-6, 3 speed, wagon.
Not for long
Soon to have- SM420/Dana300,D30/AMC20,3" Alcans SUA,1 1/2" body,PS and PB. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 12:54 AM

Re: I have an innocent question

DEATH TO THE NEWCOMER!

No really, parts are good. Just don't go ripping apart a perfectly good CJ for your own profit gain.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 01:00 AM
I Do This For The Glory

We look at CJ's much the same way you'd look at another Jeepster, if it's junk, it's junk and Ok to part out, otherwise we try to keep them whole.

No problem advertising here, we do it all the time and HATE the For Sale section, I never even go there.

Welcome to this section, it's a great group of people, and Inferno was just toying with you.

I myself have a '71 Commando SC-1, pickup and full tops, V-6, TH400, and factory power steering.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 02:55 AM

Toying? It's a conspiracy.

Do you have a new-ish carb on that?

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 08:48 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the help. I can't help but make profit on it. The reason being, I didn't pay much for it because the body is a lost cause. I'm not looking to rip up a good CJ. It does run and is complete but would take more than I'm willing to spend to get it together and working/looking good.

Not for long
Soon to have- SM420/Dana300,D30/AMC20,3" Alcans SUA,1 1/2" body,PS and PB. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 11:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

You got a spare D300, if so, I might be interested for a good price[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ & '88 Grand Waggie

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2001, 10:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry, I'm a little slow. I just found where to post a reply. I do have a Dana 300. I would let it go for $175 OBO. Where are you located?

Not for long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode