Things NOT to do in a jeep
Within my Jeep experience(2 1/2 weeks) I've learned these the hard way..
1) Never drive down the highway with no top or doors, and wearing a hat.. Think I'd learn the 2nd time.
2) If a girl asks to go for a ride, don't force her to get out of the driver's seat. (They go right for it)
3) Never scratch anything that needs scratching with the doors off... You never know when a cute looking girl is in the car next to you.
4) Never forget the hood latches.. Thanks to my buddy for that one!
5) Ignore the unethical Jeepers that don't wave
6) Don't let a family member "borrow" it.. You'll get it back a looooooong time later.
7) When a cute blonde is in the passenger seat, don't be looking at her, and not the road. Old ladiesin big cadillacs LOVE to make illegal manuevers, and cut you off.
8) And in continuation, if you ever end up on a slope, leading down into a ditch, don't give it too much gas.. being sideways in rush hour traffic isn't fun..
I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting, and more to come, so if anyone has another, feel free to post
It can't be done? HA, they MUST be crazy...