Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Need set of stock YJ springs (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/77665-need-set-stock-yj-springs.html)

**DONOTDELETE** 07-06-2001 08:53 PM

Need set of stock YJ springs

A buddy of mine has a jeep and is doing a SPOA lift and is look for a set of YJ springs. Any out there to be had. We live in Mich.

Don't force it, just get a bigger hammer.

Weakenedmchnix 07-06-2001 10:09 PM

Re: Need set of stock YJ springs

You pay for shipping and they're yours.

Paulee

'94 YJ Pro-Comp Coil-over kit. 33's
....and a cranky T-case.

muddog 07-06-2001 10:46 PM

Anyone else have any? Mine are sagging pretty bad.

87 wrangler - 258

JEEPN 07-06-2001 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, but I'm asking $125 to the general public or $100 for all 4 to people on this BBS. I have some 4 and either 5 or 6 leaf springs (the 4 is one set being sold and either the 5 or 6 leaf sets), in good shape as seen in the pic. Minus the removeable 2 piece bushing in one end. I bought 2 sets and only need one, but do need to recoup some of what I paid for them. I am at 04693 and the springs weigh approximately 30 pounds each.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

**DONOTDELETE** 07-07-2001 12:50 AM

Hey weekend You tell me where to send the dough for shipping or email me at [email protected] for a shipping address and send them cod. I want them for my Samurai, I already have a set on my CJ.

JEEPN 07-07-2001 08:00 AM

To be fair, I think <font color=blue>EckZuk</font color=blue> should have first refusal on them, he asked and <font color=blue>Weakenedmchnix</font color=blue> was responding to his post.

It's just proper BBS etiquette, on which we pride ourselves here.

If he refuses them, then you should be next in line.

Of course, it's up to the person getting rid of them. He can ship/do with them whatever he wants.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

jjh40 07-07-2001 12:30 PM

I have a set off a 93, they have 50,000 on them. I live in Hillsdale, MI, and travel to Mt Pleasant Sunday nights and back on Friday evenings. $75 bucks and they are yours.

If your kidneys don't hurt, it's not a real Jeep!

**DONOTDELETE** 07-08-2001 12:27 PM

A buddy of mine will give up his 4 stock '93 springs... but he won't ship. But, you can pick them up in Fairfax, VA if you're close.

Sam88Jeep

'88 YJ 4.2L, 32/36 Weber, HEI, 2.5" spring lift, 31" BFG ATs.

crx_racing89 02-08-2010 03:53 AM

wtb yj spings

hi, i've noticed a bunch of yj springs being sold on here. I'm in mankato minnesota 56001. I'm looking to buy some 5 pack springs but will look into 4 or 6 if you have them. If your interested email me at
[email protected] Thanks

LEVE 02-09-2010 09:07 AM

Good night... did you look at the date of those postings? Go to a local spring rebulder, off-road supplier (Burnsville) or spring house in the Twin Cities... they've likely got a pile of them sitting around they're scrapping.