1. If you don't have the wiring system memorized, you'll need a schematic.
2. Break down and buy a schematic.
3. Read the schematic.
4. If you don't understand it, ask your question her.
5. Include the schematic, scanned if possible.
6. You've interrupted a very important voltage buss. Without it the YJ's dead.
7. Look under the dash to see what wires you've cut.
8. Look at ANY loose ends and trace them.
9. Look a the wire colors, are they factory?
10. Look a the schematc, do the wrire colors corrospond?
12. Chiltons/Haynes/Mopar all have schematics avaliable.
13. Try the loacal library, sometimes they even have a manual on your Jeep.
<font color=red>If ANYONE has scanned their schematics on their YJ's, could you e-mail a copy to me? I'd love to have a set... it would help me to better diagnois problems on this forum, just like this one.</font color=red>