Off Roading Forums banner

Wildcj5 - off topic - suburban

351 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Hey WildCj5,

I read that you have a 454 suburban. Can I ask you what the gas milage is compared to the 350? I am looking at getting one of these 'cause the family is getting bigger and I need a full size 4X4. Any info would be great. The model I am looking at just happens to be a '95 2500 454.

Thanks.

Cut to shape, hammer to fit, paint to match /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
Project '51 willy's total rebuild /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
I have had it since November @ 59,000 miles and now have 71,000 with only a couple minor problems. I had a 97 1500 2wd truck with the Vortech 5.0; this thing was a piece o crap(stay away from the Vortech,the fuel injection went out three time in three months). The Sub is slow compared to the truck but it weighs at least twice what the truck did. The Sub flat tows my CJ and all my gear with no problem. As for fuel milage I think its around 10. These things are hard on brakes so change them as soon as they need it, from what I have heard the rotors are way expensive. I love driveing it, with the lift and 33's as soon as you get anywhere close to the back of the car in front you they just move over and let you buy.

WildCJ5

G
#3 ·
Hey, thanks for your reply. I am probably going to go get mine this week. That is what I thought for milage. It doesnt really matter though, if you need gas, your going to pay the price.

Nice photo. I like the cold beer sign.

Cut to shape, hammer to fit, paint to match /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
Project '51 willy's total rebuild /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.