Off Roading Forums banner

Grille For 72-75 CJ5

787 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Ulfinator 
#1 ·
I really need a grill for a 72-75 CJ5...I am having trouble finding one that is in good condition for a good price...A company around me wanted 135 for a grill that was rusted through on one side...A new grill at 269 from 4wd hardware or quadratec is more than I want to spend...Anyone else have good ideas of where I can find a grill???...

Josh Lavalleur
'70 CJ5 4.3L V6
D27 & D44 axles
T-14 3-speed, D18 XC, Warn OD

#6 ·
Actually I think I may of found one...It was a beautiful day so i got the insurance activated and bought tabs for my jeep and went crusing...While I was ot and aboot I saw a CJ with rear damage sitting in a guy's yard for sale so I am going to go see if I can't get the grill off it....

Josh Lavalleur
'70 CJ5 4.3L V6
D27 & D44 axles

#7 ·
Well forget that Idea....The front end of the Jeep I saw for sale is pre '72 and the original grill is all smashed up so that won't do me any good...Apparently though a 72-86 grill will work just fine for me....

Josh Lavalleur
'70 CJ5 4.3L V6
D27 & D44 axles

#9 ·
I finally got a grill for my Jeep...Turns out there is a group of guys in Kent, WA that have many many jeeps and lots of parts...So I got a '84 grill for $35 and then some friends from High School work at a powder coat place and are sand blasting it and powder coating it for me for close to free...

Josh Lavalleur
'70 CJ5 4.3L V6
D27 & D44 axles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.