Off Roading Forums banner

Another off-topic story about the smiley guys....

355 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TEX 
#1 ·
My Mom sent me this, it is SUPER cheesy, but it deals with the smiley guys. Also, there is a second part and soon to be a third.....sorry.....

http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm

#2 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Heh heh.....yesterday we got a package UPS containing a Jeep Air Conditioner. In the box of parts was a strip of label paper with three moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif(smileys)I told my helper that they were the installation crew, and that after the job was installed they had to go back to Louisana where they were shipped from. We have been holding our breath about this A/C unit, just hoping that it would not be too beat up....after all it's almost twenty years old.....and it looked better than we expected. Now we can A/C the C/J!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

#3 ·
That web site has been on here before...
It's always a challenge to get out of it with out a ton of pop-ups following you around...
I hate pop-ups...

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.