Off Roading Forums banner

I finally got in a magazine!!

596 views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  redbeard 
G
#1 ·
4-wheel sport utility,They finally got the Superlift Adventure in Arkansas in the mag.It happenend last October!! Our trail leader got the privilege of taking the photographer out on the trails.The purple scrambler with the boggers on it would be my toy!!! That would also be the one that lost its rear end over the weekend.I wish I had some pics,It sure turned out nice.Later on,I just had to brag a little.

#2 ·
CONGRATS!!!!

I was in one of those issues some 3-4 years ago.. it was sitting in the background while they took pictures of a jeep that had some work done at 4crapholsalers so the guy could go to moab in a week. just my claim to fame..
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G
#4 ·
I dont recall a toyota in the group with us,but that dont mean it wasnt there.The picture with a jeep coming out of a gully(catching air) there are a couple of people watching.i'm right beside the guy with the beard.

G
#6 ·
There was a white toy& a black one at camp.I never did see them on the trail we were on.I've called just about every book store and grcery store around here looking for that mag.Nobody has it yet.A buddy of mine got his in the mail yesterday.Heck, wallmart usually gets petersons 4wheel--- about a week before I get mine in the mail!! I'll just hold my breath, maybe It'll come my way...Have you been wheelin in Arkansas?

#8 ·
LEADER, Why do you and another scrambler only have what look like CJ-7 tops? Could you just not find one, or do you use the back section of your jeep as a truck bed? Just curious as to why? BTW, nice looking jeep.

Redbeard

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif'46 CJ 2-A Rusty, but still fun to drive and easy to work on./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G
#10 ·
yeah I was on the cover of Rockcrawler.com last month, that was a trip to find. If only I could get one of my trucks with me. I guess that'll be easier when they're mobile./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif. If anyone knows how to pull up last month's cover shot I'm the slackjawed yocal on top of the big rock looking at the white and purple CJ5. I can't find your picture. Is it in the issue with the yellow YJ on the cover? What's the pg.#? I'd love to see it. Congats
Travis

Inquire about my witty original saying contest/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G
#11 ·
Well , I found out that it is in the July issue.I've got a friend that seems to get his mag. almost a month before I do.I've been everywhere here looking for it.Walden books said that it would be the end of the week before they get another load.I caint wait to see it again myself,I got in to big of a hurry after he showed me to go find it at wallmart.

#12 ·
I usually get my magazines (4WD&SU/Four Wheeler) about a month and a half before the actual month printed on the cover.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif'46 CJ 2-A Rusty, but still fun to drive and easy to work on./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

#14 ·
July 2000 issue w/ a yellow jeep crawling up some rocks. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.