Off Roading Forums banner

M10000 solenoid wiring

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  RatherBeJeeping 
G
#1 ·
One more question and i'll be quiet. I'm mounting my Warn 10000 up on the Jeepster this week. I bought it used and the solenoids were disconnected. I'm moving the solenoid pack somewhere else. Does anyone have the Wiring schematic for this. It's not the integrated type just the old 4 Ford solenid model. Probaly the same as a 12000. Let's see... one solenoid to cure the infamous No hot start on the GM starter, One solenoid to turn on the secondary battery, and four to run the winch. I'm going to have to find more firewall. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Trying to figure a way to put em in a waterproof box that allows easy access. And close to the battery(s) to keep hi current off when not needed to keep shorts and hot wires from causing trouble. CjDave.. I remember you mentioning A double throw solenoid used on your work site. Could that be used in this application ? I haven't ever knowingly seen one. Thanks again and now I'll be quiet.

Lenny in Colorado Springs
67 Jeepster 225 V6 & 3 speed
96 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 AT CC LB 4x4

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.