Off Roading Forums banner

I need pictures/articles

520 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
It looks like the scrambler is gonna get bobbed.I cant seem to find any pics. or articles of somone else's thats done it.Can anyone help me??? I want it to look like factory work,but need some ideas where to actually splice the body mounting pieces.

G
#5 ·
Well,I foundthe petersons mag with rock hound(dog).It doesnt give me a good enough picture to see the rear body mounts.What I want to know is if they took the 2nd to the last body mount out and replaced it with the last one.By using the last one,it would be the same distance from the center of the tire to the rear as a cj7.If they just took the last body mount off and scooted/butted it up against the 2nd to the last one, then it would be a little longer than a cj7.I believe that the end off the factory roll bar is a little to long to actually make it as short as a 7, but I may have a solution for that.I just cant wait to get home to see if it will work though....There has to be someone on here thats done it.....please help!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.