Jeeps back seats - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Jeeps back seats

So a frined and I are talking and he's btiching about the cars he drives (a taurs and a Lincoln) and that there isn't enough room to "do stuff" in the front or back seats, he got stuck between the steering wheel and other spots (haha, don't have to worry about that in a jeep). He usually bashes my jeep so now is my time to retaliate. I'm like that's what my jeep's good for, there's room in the back seat, a roll bar for support and it's just the right size. Only one problem for me when it's not hardtop season and I'm a sh!t out of luck if it's freezing or raining since I've got a bikini, windjammer and duster but my chick puts up with the weather. What can I say chicks dig jeeps and I'm board of studying for finals.
BarrelRoll

97 TJ 30" ko's stock but not for long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 10:25 PM
joeybcdt

Re: Jeeps back seats

I don't understand. Is your friend banging his head while he's studying for exams? Maybe he's autistic. He's getting stuck INSIDE his Jeep? That may require a custom winch mount. And how does your roll bar help you study?

Life is precious and short. Don't waste it on a score-card for chics. I'm 36. Yesterday I was 19.

Joey

post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2001, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Re: Jeeps back seats

Nope, I wasn't talking about studying, my mind wasnt' on finals, it was on more fun stuff, now I don't have to worry about the duster/windjammer they were stolen. Oh yeah I wouldn't say I'm wasting it on a scorecard for chicks at all, my chick that I'd consider an almost jeep chick (isn't old enough to drive one yet, but likes to wrench) I've been w/ for about 5 months and things have moved slowly. Oh the other day on a date I took the TJ puddle splashing (driving through big puddles, watter flying over the roof) w/ her and she loved it. I did stay off the stupid pedal and avoided getting any air or major fishtales. Oh yeah on that same date it starts to rain and I need to put on my now stolen duster, I figure she will just sit in the passanger seat but no she hops out and helps, what a woman.
BarrelRoll

97 TJ 30" ko's stock but not for long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode