Just had to say I feel bad for all of you guys in VT - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2000, 03:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just had to say I feel bad for all of you guys in VT

The libby's are going to ruin this country one way or another, I feel sorry for the good folks of Vermount who have been sold out by the politicians. A sad sad day for all.

http://www.geocities.com/austnjpr/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2000, 04:01 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Just had to say I feel bad for all of you guys in VT

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] That's a drop in the bucket compared to CA. The homosexual-controlled Democrap party has 23 pro-homo and anti-family bills in the state legislature right now, and they have a HUGE majority so every one of them will pass. The homosexual majority has been COMPLETELY implemented in CA. We are just hoping that God holds off judging this state till we are outa here in 9/02.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] transfer case team.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2000, 04:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You guys are great. I love the off-topic part of this BBS. I have a Land Cruiser, so I dont get much from the tech part. I totally agree that this country is going to hell in a handbasket...quick. The homo-liberals are destroying this country from the inside-out. Im glad some guys arent afraid to say aloud what most of us are thinking (I hope) Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Surrounded by liberals in Ma.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2000, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Agree totally.........I am not a Homo-phobic, but rather Homo-intolerant! Definately a choice and not a gender

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 12:29 AM
jeeper131

ok, I've tried as hard as I could to just ignore this but C'MON! You guys talk about being mind controlled by the media, with buzzwords and regurgitated proganda...how many times have I heard the phrase "homo-controlled liberal media/government/PTA/ ect! GIVE IT A BREAK! gay's aren't trying to control you, they aren't trying to convert you, god forbid that two people in love should share the same rights as you and your heterosexual wife. I know I'm going to get flamed for actually standing up for homsexuals but I just can't take this anymore. Yeesh. If you found out one of the people in your jeep club was gay, would you pass him up when he broke down? Would you not lend him a wrench becuase you were afraid it would be "infected" with his gayness? Think people, just think

MudFlap 87 YJ POS!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 12:58 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] This is one time that you've missed the mark, Mark. What you need to do is let me send you a list of the homosexual bills that the homosexual-controlled democrap party is pushing through the CA state legislature. They have one which gives COMPLETE control of your child to the school, the minute you drop them off. That way, your daughter can go for her first abortion, AND...if the school phycho-oligist deems it "appropriate" and "helpful", they can take your son out for his first homosexual encounter. Mark, I'm not making this up; and the reason that this can all take place is twofold: (1) the media is completely silent. If you don't have a connection to Sacramento via one of the watchdog groups, you will NEVER hear a word till it the law is in place; and (2) people are STILL thinking that the homos don't really WANT anything from THEM. A notion that is VERY naive, and VERY wrong. Homos want the whole population to (1) approve....and if you don't, they want STATE SANCTIONS against you...which the group of bills now in progress will allow for; and (2)participate.....so that will make it seem more "normal". After all, if you didn't study for your algebra test, what would be the best thing that could happen to you? RIGHT!! If the REST of the class didn't study EITHER. That way you aren't an anomaly. Make no mistake about it Mark....the homos have discovered the democraps, and the democraps have traded their souls and OUR children for re-election money and political power. CA is now completely and irretrievably in the grip of the homosexual agenda. If you want proof, I'll be glad to send you a synopsis of the bills......all of which are democrap sponsored. Some of the demos are homos, some are just "bought" by the homos. VERY FEW people in this state even suspect what is happening. We just voted statewide to outlaw homo same sex mariage, and the democraps have already done an end run around that measure at ninety miles an hour to make homo marriage legal while the churches sleep and the people mow their lawns.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] transfer case team.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 08:16 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have no problem with people doing as they damn well please in the privacy of thier homes, Man on man, woman on woman, dog on cat etc. I do not think that a law maker can come in and change one of the oldest sanctions I can think of. Marriage. I am no "God nut" but I will stand by the fact that marriage is a holy bond betwen a man and a woman with the intent of having offspring. Do I think a man can say he is married to another man? Well if it floats his boat than so be it, but in no way shape or form should it be seen as a marriage, and recieve the benifits that "Real" married couples enjoy. Period.

http://www.geocities.com/austnjpr/

post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 08:45 AM
I Do This For The Glory

You can do whatever you want in your own house under your roof. I don't care and I don't want to know. As soon as you try to make me "adhere" to your way of life, I'll resist. These laws are not to "protect" the homosexual, they are designed to give them more rights than the ordinary person. Do I know some homosexuals? Yep, and they're decent people, don't flaunt it in public, don't get you to "agree" with them, and aren't activists for the cause. They're decent hard working people and I have no problem with what they do, so long as they do it in private. The same goes for a heterosexual couple, if they're "active" in public, they should be made to toe the line and adhere to local laws. No difference. Personally I find homosexuality to be a vile, disgusting, erroneous, immoral, sinful act, but so is snake worshiping, flag burning, and the US Gov't. Doesn't mean I won't (and haven't) defend your right to it, so long as no laws are broken. That what the issue is here folks, they're trying to "change" the laws to suit their purpose.

It's not for the better good, it's discrimination, pure and simple. Any time a law is passed that gives a special consideration to a particular group based on race, color, creed, religeous determination, or sexual orientation, it's discrimination. The reason most people don't seem to care is they've never been directly affected by it, so they think it doesn't pertain to them or won't affect them. Try losing a job, getting passed over for promotion, or not qualifing for something because of your color. It's discrimination, and it's a two way door. Try being a white anglo-saxon male with high qualifications and getting a job in southern Texas. Been there, done that, passed over due to being white, told by the owner point blank. "No offense" says the owner, "I have to hire minorities or the ACLU will be all over my back". Same thing with the Army, passed over for promotion to make it look good. There were 2 whites, 1 asian, and they needed a Mexican (or Spanish decent) to "even" out the promotions. That really ticked a lot of people off because the guy was such a screw up and I was the most highly qualified soldier in the unit.

That's why I like Maine (aside from growing up here). There is little discrimination, no stupid laws, and people are generally decent and hard working. But a lot of people say we're 3-5 years behind the rest of the US, so it's probably on it's way. So be wary of what happens and don't sit on your duff, 'cause it'll be over before you know it.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7"Lift/33"TSL's/IHC D44's 4.10's Lock'd
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 10:51 AM
Addict

I too have no problems with anything consenting adults do in private. Some of those things gross me out, but hey..... not my business.

However, I don't approve of so-called "gay marriage". Sorry, no. Marriage means family, which [usually] means kids-- not naturally possibly as a result of a homosexual relationship.

That being said, I have no problems at all with a legal "cohabitation contract" between anybody at all (and any number of people); such contract giving all the legal and financial benefits of a marraige. Could be, yes, a gay couple, or a kinky threesome, or two elderly sisters sharing a house, two single guys sharing a bachelor apartment, a parent living with grown offspring, whatever. Just don't call it "marriage". Why has nobody suggested this as an alternative that could be palatable to everybody?

-Dana

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2000, 11:39 AM
I Do This For The Glory

Why? Because they don't want to be considered "different". They want to be the same as normal folks, just "different". Makes sense doesn't it...

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7"Lift/33"TSL's/IHC D44's 4.10's Lock'd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode