I wheeled with mine today. The ARB compressor, got 86'd last night, so I had to finish the manifold and complete the system this morning, or I had no front locker.
The whole system worked great. Its less than a minute to fill the 6 gallon tank. The York at 2000 rpms with a 6" ,(actually a 5 3/4") pulley, puts out more air than my CO2 bottles, wide open, (and no air chuck freeze up to worry about). I used the system to change atire before wheelin today also, and my impact wrench loves it, its like working with a full on shop compressor.
The best thing is though, that I have no detectable leaks throughout the system. I spent way more time fabricating the set up than I would have ever thought, it would take, but it didnt cycle, one time all day while on trail(my pressure switch is set at 95 psi(on) and 135 psi(off) ),(I probably activated the ARB, maybe 10 times). It filled a set of 36" SSR swampers from 4 lbs to 30 lbs in about 2 minutes each
It helped the fabrication process of the manifold and gauges, that I had my brother bring me up a box of stainless hoses and AN fittings from my old drag boat days, but I still couldnt find a vendor in the area that carried aluminum manifolds, so I had to fab them from scratch.
Here is a pic of the finished system. I dont know when or how my engine compartment became a show Jeep, but I kinda like it.
"I hope someone got a picture of that"