Come on T-Shirt artists - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

Come on T-Shirt artists

Lets see some artwork for the shirts. I think if there were some cool ones on here it might stir more interest. I'll throw my hat in the ring first. It's just a rough draft that I did yesterday and with some thoughts fromm jamggood last night, did some mods to it today. It's no final product, but you can still get the idea. I left this one in color, but I think it would be way cheaper to get it done in a B&W.
So bring it on...........let's see some art.

http://home1.gte.net/rythem/davescj7.htm
"Get your finger outta there"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-424335-t-pic.jpg (89.1 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Re: Come on T-Shirt artists

Same pic......in B&W.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-424337-B&W.jpg (80.6 KB, 2 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 03:53 PM

There are a bunch of white jeeps on there
However good pic [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
I think it might look a little cooler if you have one of the jeeps doing something extreme..or something
I really like bob ackelys pic..and mel's looks really professional.
Yours is great though..You are winning so far.
Haha..I really need to learn how to do stuff like this

76 CJ5
Mobile trashcan at the moment..
SWB BBS Member Page!(exclamation)
http://www.shortwheelbase.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

I haven't seen Bob or Mels pics. Can you post them? Keep in mind this one is just a concept. No great pains in it or anything. The reason 3 of the jeeps were white was luck of the drawl. My criteria was an angled front shot of a willys, cj, yj, tj. I also wanted to keep the pics from people of this BBS. I really don't know who the tj and willy's belong to. If it would end up that the t-shirts would happen and this was the design that was liked.......it would be time to send pics of your jeeps. I just wanted to give a feel for the design. A finished piece could take a couple days to do. (at least for me) I only have about hour in this.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 07:14 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Okay, here's a sample of what I can do. It doesn't have all the Jeeps on it, but tell me what you think. I actually just had an AWESOME idea of what we could do. I was thinking, I(or someone else) could take a close-up shot of a CJ's, a YJ's, and a TJ's headlight, and then show a Jeep climbing up it. Like have a CJ going up a TJ's headlight. Have a YJ going up a CJ's headlight, and have a TJ going up a YJ's headlight. What do you guys think? I think it'd be pretty sweet. Also, I'm willing to put alot of time and effort into this if we go further in this. When I say time and effort, I mean I'll help design, take care of locating a print shop of somesort, and what ever else would be involded Let me know. Any other ideas for the shirt? Let me know. Or let dirtdog know, he seems pretty good with photoshop and paintshop too! BTW - I saved the pic in a pretty low quality, so forgive me if it's dark or fuzzy.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]Eat, Sleep, JEEP[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
"James and the Giant Jeep"
1993 Wrangler 4.0/5spd, Herculined Interior, D44s w/Detroits and 4.56s soon to go SOA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-424426-jeepshirt1.JPG (14.3 KB, 0 views)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 07:32 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Might be way out in left field here but to keep the peace dont you think we should have anonymous Jeeps . I mean I can see H8 buying a couple hundred of these T-Shirts[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Just a thought on remaining kind of neutral and not leaving out anyone on this board just because they haven`t got the resources or money some of the rest of us do . Why not Joey`s Jeep or you know . Just my thoughts on it . Maybe I`m wrong , hey I was wrong once before [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]!
I do like the layout and design DDog , very nicely done !!!

Jeff

<font color=black>CJ.... Need I Say More ?? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] </font color=black>
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

I was just trying to keep a common theme. They could be all stockers or whatever. (notice I didn't put my jeep on it. LOL)
I just wanted to trry if at all possible to show "our" jeeps. Like I said it would be easy enough to have a contest and take votes on whos pics make it as long as the fit the angle and format. I wasn't trying to single anyone out.
Also, if this happens......no matter what design would get picked , jamgood and I would be happy to help. He is very good at pic "clean-up". It's all in fun anyway. Keep them coming. I'm always open to suggestions and even ideas for something differernt.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2001, 10:06 PM

Someone took my idea, it's a mircle. Looks good though a funkyer tj would be cool.
BarrelRoll

97 TJ 30" ko's stock but not for long
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2001, 12:02 AM

I think they should definatly be from this board..and one of the somewhat regulars if possible.I would at least like to be able to say..ya I've talked to this guy before
Mel85cj?I think thats her name and bob both have the member page..
I don't really care who's jeep is on there(as long as its from the board)..but that would be cool if we can get them doing extreme stuff..
Whatevers clever..I can't wait get one of these things..
I have an idea for the front..
I'll try to draw it..

76 CJ5
Mobile trashcan at the moment..
SWB BBS Member Page!(exclamation)
http://www.shortwheelbase.com
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2001, 12:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I need help finding body parts

Hello,i'm looking to help a friend find a fender and flare for her 99 jeep yj,could any one point us to a good sorce for body parts? Thanks

QuadZuki,87 spoa,33"wild countrys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode