Dombeck is retiring!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

Dombeck is retiring!!!!!!!

Can the day be any better? He retires on the 31st, and the local Off Road area opens on the 1st........
http://www.fs.fed.us/news/2001/03/01...f-retires.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 10:26 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Dombeck is retiring!!!!!!!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Is this great or what!!!!!!! Every now and then I get a brain fart and just for a split second try to imagine how I would be feeling if the Scumbag II had won instead of GW. I try not to even GO THERE.....it's too horrible to even contemplate. Bush is going to erase EVERYTHING that the Scumbag signed into law, and just today GW flicked in that bulls#it global warming treaty that the liberals signed. GO GW!!!!!!

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 10:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Isn't life grand. The <font color=green>greenest</font color=green> chief in history is history! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
http://www.off-road.com/land
Vice-Pres. Rock Garden 4 Wheelers, Farmington, NM
http://rockgarden.rockcrawler.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2001, 05:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.

That sonofabitch distroyed the timber industry in my home town. Every time I think of Gore winning I see the civel war II. This time East vs. West. Well lets all be happy that did not have to happen.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2001, 01:38 PM
jeepfiend

Actually it will be West vs. East and California. It is nice to know that there is a large contingent that hate Clinton and Gore and their cronies as much as I do. I don't think we have ever had a president who damaged our nation like Clinton. It will be long time before we see the end of the damage from his policies. At least we have a president with a little dignity again.

Cage Up, Wheels Down
Jeepfiend
All my Jeeps are in pieces!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2001, 03:04 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I have some beautiful reproductions of the electoral vote, county by county, made on some nice, slick 11 X 17 sheets should any of you patriots want one.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I just LOVE to look at that map and ponder the God-given wisdom of our founding fathers who could FORSEE the need for the electoral college. Looking at the blue areas that voted for perversion all clustered mainly on the coasts JUST might give God an idea......Tidal wave?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2001, 11:04 PM

Hey CJDAVE,send that tidal wave.I live in Connecticut,Litchfield county,the only one in the state that voted Bush.Most of the county is over 1000 FT in elevation so it may also be a flatlander thing with the rest of the state!

F.T.D
77 CJ7,79 CJ5 Plow Jeep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode