CJDave's Moonguys. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 08:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

CJDave\'s Moonguys.

I checked the archives and am trying to figure this out. (Inquiring minds want to know). How do you send a Moonguy within Your message ? Thanks.

Lenny in Colorado Springs
67 Jeepster 225 V6 & 3 speed
96 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 AT CC LB 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 09:03 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: CJDave\'s Moonguys.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Len, here is the straight skinny from moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] central. There are ten possible moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] that you can insert. You insert them like this: use this [ and then type the moonguy of choice, then use this] so it would be [moonguy] like that. the moonguy selection is blush[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]cool[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]crazy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]frown[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]laugh[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]mad[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]shocked[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]smile[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]tongue[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]wink[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] All this is given on the startup page where the profile info is. You can customize your page there.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] made 'em up themselves.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 09:24 PM
Veteran

I was in the garage the other night & saw a antenna "moonguy" [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] & I said to my husband "YOU GOT A MOONGUY!", he thought
I was nuts [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img], He said he got it at the Walmart, I told him that I thought he got it 'cause he saw the posts about the Walmart Moonguys
& the possible Moonguy union on this board [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]. He told me he thought It would be nice to put on the antenna (the tip is broken) [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 09:59 PM

There is a decided shortage of moonguys in the wal-marts within a 200 mile radius of my home...
I'm really getting frustrated.
I asked if they would order some, they told me they are seasonal, and not a standard stock order item...

I will get one! And I'll post pictures of it when I do!!

So Many Cats, So Few Recipes...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 12:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

there are two fresh cases of moonguys here in portland if you need some. i am sure they need to be put to work.

dan
<font color=blue>Good things come to those who do research!!</font color=blue>

post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 12:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

CJDave, can you clarify what each moonguys job position is? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] seems to be the head moonguy, but what about the others??

I want to be a follower, but all the leaders seem to be lost.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 01:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hay I even found some Moon guy air freshers.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] No they don't smell like
beer.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]Thats why they put that string on there little head so they cannot
get to the beer.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] They got to be the saddest of the moon guys.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
My wife even bought me a moon guy valve caps.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]They got to have the hardest
job going around and trying to stay on the valve stems.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 07:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Did I get it ?

post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 07:16 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Ha, I did get it. Unnecessary use of bandwidth off topic posting. 10 dollar fine.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 10:22 AM
chasejeep7

TeamRush,
Email me your snail mail address and I will send you a couple. You can email it to me if you want [email protected]. Lets just say you've earned it, so no charge.
Thanks,
ChaseM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode