Opinions on Quadratec - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2000, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Opinions on Quadratec

Well I'm about to spend a nice chunk of $$$$$$$$$ on my "low budget Jeep".
Quadratec has won the price battle on paper and would like to know any personal experences on them. I haven't heard anything bad yet.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I want to order from 1 place if at all possibile and they (and a half dozen others) can do that.
Let me know about anyone's good/bad luck.
Thanks in advance!

BTW my low$ Jeep will be no longer.......This order will be twice what I paid for it to begin with![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"No officer I haven't been drinking , Thats just how my Jeep drives"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2000, 06:09 PM
Old Hand

Re: Opinions on Quadratec

I've bought several things from them with no problem.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2000, 07:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The sales guys I have had some trouble with. But my orders came ontime well packed no complaints. They allowed me to change my mind after I received my stuff and paid return shipping. You have to work to get them to stand by their price guarantee but they will do it. All in all I've been satisfied with their service.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 06:58 AM
Can't Get Enough

I've made several orders from them with no problems, and have found their prices to be good.
Not surprised about the $$$ factor - remember JEEP = <font color="red">J</font color="red">ust <font color="red">E</font color="red">mpty <font color="red">E</font color="red">very <font color="red">P</font color="red">ocket!

Keep on Jeepin'
Scott
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 07:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i've ordered many products from them, and have had no problems...their prices are very reasonable...and most importantly, when i wanted the merchandise, i recieved it very soon.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]"Jeep"... for President[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 04:04 PM
Can't Get Enough

I've had nothing but good experiences with the service and delivery from them.
I'd go with them, but be careful. It can get real expensive real quick!!
Bryan[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 06:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

They are great! With every order, I have recieved everything in a day or so (I'm in Maryland and they are in Ohio). On one order, I ordered it in the morning and recieved it that night! Go with them![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the replies. I ordererd today but 1/2 the stuff they said was on a 1 week backorder and the other 1/2 was 2-3 weeks. I told them to ship it all at once because I didn't want them to tell me that they could only get 1/2 of it. All or nothing.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Wish me luck!! I'm pumped.....not very often I get to spend <font color=red>REAL</font color=red> cash on the Jeep![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>DADDY NOT GONNA GET THE NEW PAIR OF SHOES HE NEEDED</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

"No officer I haven't been drinking , Thats just how my Jeep drives"
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 09:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just letting you know my experience so far.
#1 I bought a set of floor mats that were not nearly up to my expectations in November, promptly sent them back. Just got a credit
on my credit card this cycle.
#2 I ordered the Warn 3" lift kit on February 16th. They told me they had everything but the rear shocks & I should expect the kit in
about 2 weeks. I still don't have it. They have told me at least 3 times that it's on its way from Warn & claim that they were "just
swamped, as bad as Christmas" in February.
#3 I ordered 1 3/8" shackles, I got 1 3/4" shackles
#4 I ordered the front floor pan, I got the under the sear floor pan
#5 I was on hold waiting for a salesperson for ungodly periods of time a couple instances I called.

In regard to the wrong items, they did respond quickly (although I had to call customer service from 9:00AM-5:00PM EST Monday through
Friday to get any thing done about this). I am overall averagely satisfied (It could be worse, they could be real dinks on the phone,
they've alway been really nice), although if my lift doesn't come soon Im really gonna get p*##*d! I like 4WD hardware better, but they dont have Warn lift or Con-Ferr. But then again, 4WD hardware is close enough for me to drive to.

Good Luck!

'78 CJ7 304, rust, inspected![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode