Best price for MT/R's - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2001, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Best price for MT/R\'s

Wondering if you guys knew who had the best price on these, they aren't available everywhere. I saw 4W parts wholsale [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] has them $198 each (35x12.5), I also saw tirerack.com has them for $157 [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Anybody know any other leads, or have ever dealt with tirerack.com?

-mel-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2001, 08:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Best price for MT/R\'s

a friend of mine just got a set of 35" MTR's from Tire Rack and recommended that i get my 33's there

i am going to next week

[b]Boston Mangler
89 YJ With A Bunch Of Goodies
See It At:
http://www.yankeetoys.org/mangler/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2001, 10:13 AM
utahjeepr

Considering that ARCA competitors get a "special deal" from Goodyear at $162 (35x12.50-15) tireracks price seems pretty darn good. I'd see if you can get someone local to match or come close to the price. That way you can add a "road hazzard warranty", I always get the replacement warranty. I haven't worn out a tire on my Jeeps in a really long time. I generally don't even make it to 50% before I have torn open a sidewall. The MTR's are tough,but they can still get ripped. I get mine from America's Tire/Dicount Tire here locally, they don't have em in stock but can get em in a couple days. They are the best in my area for good price AND good customer service and have no problem replacing/repairing tires under warranty. They know me and a lot of my wheelin buddies very well.

I am a "Sheetmetal Darwinist"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2001, 02:54 PM
89yjsahara

Id take the $157 price from Tirerack.com, and take it to a tire store in your area to get a good price on the MT/R's.. LIke it was stated earlier, most places will deal on you with the tires if you bring in a quote from a place.
Scott

89 yj sahara with trail stuff, 5" of lift, 32x11.50 general grabber AT's on 15x8 AR 767's! my motto: "Eat, Sleep, Jeep!" When in doubt, gas it out!
http://www.Sonsofthunder4x4.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode