OT - quote - hanoi jane - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 12:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OT - quote - hanoi jane

Thought some of you may relate to this. Some of you probably will not know what this means.

"Jane Fonda said she has overcome a quarter-century battle with bulimia. Good for her. Maybe now she can help the countless thousands of Vietnam veterans who still throw up at the mention of her name." --Alex Kaseberg

hanoi jane - what a [email protected]#$%

Swavy00

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 12:47 PM

Re: OT - quote - hanoi jane

Totally agree with how you feel. She should have been deported. I can't believe she is still in this country and can still show her face in public.

B#@%$

Shawn
USAF Vet

Michigan Jeepin Madness
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 01:20 PM
Robert87yj

My dad was a Vietnam vet. Can't get a job where backgound checks are made because his is "classified." My fiancee has met her and say's that she is really is bitch in real life too. They should have tried her for treason.

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue> (jeep is down need a new head)
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 05:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Been a lot of info going around the E Mail channels of late. Some of it is very disturbing. There are a BUNCH of people out there who feel JFonda spoke for them as well. Scary Stuff - Fear the liberal who feels his/her superior intellect enables them to make YOUR decisions for you- he lives next door, watching and waiting.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 06:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

that is one person whos freedom i do not protect.. even tho it is in this country.. im not here night and day for it..

****in bitch! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

http://www.jeepgod.net

84 CJ-7 401/T-18/D20/D44/D60w/4.10&Detriots/YJ frame & tub/35x16x15 Boggers
<font color=orange>survival is instinct, but living takes guts</font color=orange>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2001, 06:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jane Fonda = Traitor Bitch. She should have been tried for treason. I lost
good friends there and she went over and supported the north. Hang the fawkin
bitch.

Gary
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2001, 01:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Did you ever notice that this commie loven bitch who has enough money to go and live any where she wants in the world always comes back to america.Which the way I see it also makes her a hipocrit besides being the scum of the earth.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2001, 02:17 PM
jeepfiend

I hate her too. Here is a little story I heard one time. I think it occured during the war. Fonda (AkA Bitch) had gone to a prison camp and saw some POW's. The POW's knew in advance that she would be coming. Each of them managed to get their social security number scratched on something, and as they shook her hand, they slipped the number to her. At the end of the line, she handed the numbers to the camp commander. All of the POW's were killed. I definitely don't think she should be allowed to be here in our Country. She doesn't deserve to enjoy the freedom that so many have fought and died for.

Cage Up, Wheels Down
Jeepfiend
All my Jeeps are in pieces!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 11:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jeepfiend if thats a true story and I don't doubt that it is I think the Bitch should be given a fair trial and then executed.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 12:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I agree, she shouldnt have the chance for a trial, she should be taken out to the desert, and shot, and left for the animals

'85 Scrambler
Shell Valley Fiberglass tub
4" Superlift, 2 inch homemade body
33 x 12.5
stock 258
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode