Run a trail in Las Vegas? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2001, 12:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Run a trail in Las Vegas?

I have to get out this weekend. Ive been bugging everyone and looks like I may get a couple guys from work to go (95
Pathfinder, 00 Jeep) and ive asked a few other people, nobody except me confirmed so far. Im going to take my Toy and the
woman might drive her blazer just to bang it up a little more before we fix it ( the last time we went out I smashed the
passanger side door on a big a$$ rock I didnt see in the snow.

Anway anybody else in the area want to make a Friday Night time run? I havent decided where. Maybe redrock, or just Mt
potase or where ever, maybe even wheeler pass, but that would be pretty tough with all the snow here lately.

Let me know id love to meet some people from the board and run some trails with.

JAG
Las Vegas NV

<font color=red> 90 X-Cab Toyota V6 5Speed, 4 inch procomp, 3 inch DC, 35x 12.50 BFG Baja's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=red> 87 K5 Blazer Silverado Bone stock. The womans ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2001, 01:04 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Run a trail in Las Vegas?

Would love to Jag, but at the moment, the CJ is belching oil out of the valve cover too bad (thnx to a friend who misred 28 in pound of torque for 28 foot pounds) couple nice big cracks that JB weld isn't holding together. Maybe in the coming weeks though when I get that fixed. Let me know if you go again soon.

Oh and you are probably right, Wheeler would be tough. Lotsa snow up there from what I heard from a friend who lives in Indian Springs. In another month though it would be a hoot even with a little snow.

BentMetal

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2001, 08:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry to here about the Jeep, but your still more then welcome to go, the Blazer has plenty of room, no major rock trip, but trail runs are always fun. Your the only response I got from several of the boards, I guess its still to cold up in the mountains for people to get out.

JAG
Las Vegas NV

<font color=red> 90 X-Cab Toyota V6 5Speed, 4 inch procomp, 3 inch DC, 35x 12.50 BFG Baja's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=red> 87 K5 Blazer Silverado Bone stock. The womans ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2001, 09:47 PM

Sorry Jag, no can do.
My Jeep is still down and with no end in sight for my long work days, it may be another couple of weeks before I can get it finished. I was planning on taking a run to seperation point this weekend with a bunch of the vegas valley 4 wheelers, but I am working the crews, Sat and Sun.
I would sure like to get and wheel Rock Bottom and Bronco falls out by Logandale, before I have to move.
Have fun.

Jeff
89 YJ
"I hope someone got a picture of that"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode