New Website for FAQ's from this Forum???? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2001, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

New Website for FAQ\'s from this Forum????

I have been thinking about revamping my website. I would like to create a page that has links related to most of the Frequently Asked Questions from this forum. This way people could get to the information they need, and the same questions wouldn't have to be answered 100 times. I have also noticed that some of the "old-timers" don't have websites, but they have tons of information. That info could be posted on this page also, anyone who doesn't have a site could e-mail me the info and I could create a page for it. I may be creating a lot of work for myself, but I think it would be a great addition to this forum.

Comments???

Thanks,
Tom

http://home.off-road.com/~tom85cj7/home.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2001, 02:26 PM

Re: New Website for FAQ\'s from this Forum????

Have you seen the tech section of shortwheelbase.com?
DirtDog will probably be taking over it..There are a few more additions not uploaded.If you would like to contribute anything you could.
Later
Joey

1976 CJ5
SWB BBS Member Page!(exclamation)
http://www.shortwheelbase.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2001, 03:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That is a good idea, would it be easier to make it link page? We could link back to posts that are relevant? I think a page would be great, I for one am always searching the same thing over and over. I forget to bookmark, or I print it off but am somewhere where I have the time but forgot the printout, etc etc.

What happens if we put everything on a page and then we won't have anything to talk about?

Swavy00

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
--Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2001, 03:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That is a good idea, would it be easier to make it link page? We could link back to posts that are relevant? I think a page would be great, I for one am always searching the same thing over and over. I forget to bookmark, or I print it off but am somewhere where I have the time but forgot the printout, etc etc.

What happens if we put everything on a page and then we won't have anything to talk about?

Swavy00

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
--Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode