Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   I need TJ front flares (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/59939-i-need-tj-front-flares.html)

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 01:59 AM

I need TJ front flares

Ok, I picked up some rear TJ flares for my CJ real cheap and now I need the front ones. Of course no one really just has a pair of the front ones they only have the entire set. I know I am not looking at the dealer for help and none of the scrap yards are any help here in NY. Was looking at aftermarket ones but they all seem to either be a lower quality material or be a thicker flare and wouldn't match the rears. So you guys have any suggestions?? Thanks a lot.
Matt

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 09:59 AM

Re: I need TJ front flares

tt

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 04:30 PM

no one?? :(

SonoraBob 03-05-2001 05:58 PM

I bought a set of TJ flares new fromthe dealer for $45 each. Not too bad.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

CJ-8, 4.0, NP435, D44 x D60, ARB's, 4w Disc, 2"YJ springs, SOA, 1" Body lift, 38.5" TSL SX

CJ-6, Cherokee

MNT 03-05-2001 06:01 PM

When I called the dealer they wanted $400 for the set. A little steep for me.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] MNT [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

gigolo 03-05-2001 06:04 PM

i am ordering some 6" flares for my jeep this week. if you want the original's, i'll give them to you if you pay the shipping from KC,MO. I don't know what the cost would be. If you go to UPS's website and give my zip code and your zip code it will tell you. I'm in 64131 zip.

'00 TJ,2" susp.,2" body, K&N performance inject, Gibson Cat Back, D30, D35 w/Super 35 30 spline axle kit w/detroit locker,Jet chip, 35" Super Swampers

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 06:09 PM

If he doesn't want the full set, then I will take them. Been looking for a full set of stock ones and can't find a set. Except for the dealer price of around $395. Let me know.

Jason

<font color=green>----------------</font color=green>
<font color=green>[]llll[] '90 YJ</font color=green>
<font color=green>"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."-Anon.</font color=green>

gigolo 03-05-2001 06:16 PM

no problem. ill do the same for you, just pay shipping. well see what he says. if he takes the front would you still want the rears so they don't go to waste?

'00 TJ,2" susp.,2" body, K&N performance inject, Gibson Cat Back, D30, D35 w/Super 35 30 spline axle kit w/detroit locker,Jet chip, 35" Super Swampers

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 06:25 PM

I would probably be in the same boat as him then. I'd probably just wait and get a full set from somewhere. That way you could just hold on to the rears and give them to someone who has busted up the rear ones, you know that it happens from time to time. Saw some front totally trashed YJ flares the other day at the salvage yard(while looking for TJ flares).

I can send a pickup ticket from work for them. At least last time that I checked I could.

Just let me know. I'm excited[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Cuttn' sheet metal.

Jason

<font color=green>----------------</font color=green>
<font color=green>[]llll[] '90 YJ</font color=green>
<font color=green>"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."-Anon.</font color=green>

**DONOTDELETE** 03-05-2001 06:39 PM

would love the flares, i just sent you an e-mail. thanks