Someone ID this rig for me please

347 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  CJDave 
G
#1 ·

What is that thing?

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Ahh, someone trying to use the forum to win the Quadratec.com $100 gift certificate again.

Sorry, man. I don't know, and probably would keep it to myself if I did.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."-Anon.

G
#3 ·
Oh you bastard! I was hoping no one else got that crappy email... (riiiiiiight) Im guessing its not an American model due to the scenary.. but hey whatever I really dont care about the $100 /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif but now im more curious than ever because i tried to find out myself.

#5 ·
That's a Mihandra CJ series. Take a look at this URL:

http://www.4wdonline.com/Mahindra/Mahindra.html

It was licensed in India back in the 50's and they still make the CJ style today... Moses Lundel did a write up on one he owned several years ago. Every now and then you see them in the States, but not often. The UK imported 500 of 'em for the British Military. They flunked their standards and were let out to the general population. So you see a few more in the UK.

Safe Jeepin'

LEVE

#6 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif The happy people of Brutovia have no need for such Capitalistic trinkets. Here in Brutovia the happy people are content to drive their Rabats most exclusively. Therefore, that picture is a forgery, and is obviously faked by the CIA to give the impression that conspicuous waste is commonplace in Brutovia./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.