Moving to Bozeman, how to change login e-mail - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2001, 01:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Moving to Bozeman, how to change login e-mail

If anyone is trying to get ahold of me or SUPRJEP I am moving and I will have a different address. Does anyone know how to keep a login name and change the address for that name? I would appreciate it.

ATTN. Montana Wheelers. If there is anyone living in Bozeman on this list, there used to be, e-mial me at [email protected] and let me know soon. I should have my internet service till I move. And if anyone down there needs small parts transfered from Whitefish area to Bozeman let me know. I also know of a CJ-5 that is being parted out.
THANX

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] 1976 CJ-7,CHEVY 350, 33'S, 3" LIFT, Read the Bio for the rest [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2001, 02:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Moving to Bozeman, how to change login e-mail

I am a Bozemanite. I love it here, I get paid half of what I would get elsewhere, and am excpected to work twice as hard. Are there benifits? Yes. I won't post them here because this really is a great town to live in, and I don't want a bunch of people moving in screwing it up. Lee, we would love for you to become a member of the biggest 4X4 club in Montana.

Thanks, Ray

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2001, 10:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

See you around the tenth, I will have a medium size Jeep Green and fades into gold on the bottom. We will have to go jeeping sometime after I get moved in. Lords know the moving in will require at least 1 ponie-keg and a dozen pizza's before I am done. Does anyone happen to know how to reuse a login name after you change your e-mail address? C-YA SOON!
THANX

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] 1976 CJ-7,CHEVY 350, 33'S, 3" LIFT, Read the Bio for the rest [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2001, 11:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I havn't been wheeling as much as I want to this season. The weather just hasn't been cooperating, not a problem once I get to the trail, The problem is getting to the trail. Fully locked CJ5, and icy roads, are not a good combo. Weather was good today, but a friend wanted to put soom 38's on his Jeep before we went up to Hylite, so we didn't get out of town until 3:00, but at least I got a little wheeling today. If you wanted to, there are people in our club that get out almost every weekend, unfortunatly, I am not one of them. If the weather would cooperate, I would be one of them. Definatly have to do some wheeling when you get settled in.

Thanks, Ray

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2001, 11:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Is there a reason for changing your e-mail? I log onto this site from work, home, and at other friend's homes. As long as I know my username and password I can get in and the e-mail address isn't necessary.

'75 CJ5,258 w/Howell EFI,T18a,4.27's,33's,On-board air,Warn 8274
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2001, 01:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just go to your bio and change your e-mail address to your new one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode