Crazy Pregnant Jeepchick - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 10:51 AM
joeybcdt

Crazy Pregnant Jeepchick

My wife has always told me about her favorite summer in high school. She was able to spend all summer in her brothers CJ. She always said she wanted a CJ.

So, a few months ago I bought my CJ7. I thought it was pretty wierd that she didn't want to drive it even once. Well, maybe she was just scared of the loud V-8. 2 weeks later, she CALLS me at work and says she's pregnant. She's only ridden in the CJ like twice since. She says it makes her "wanna throw up".

Well, a few nights ago, I'm sitting talking to my 170lb pregnant Jeepchick with boobs so huge they rest on her belly, she tells me that this summer, the CJ is hers. She's gonna take the top off and only wear jeans and a bikini top. The thought of this sight down right scares me. Will she ever get back to that 110lb mark again? Or is my CJ being taken over by an overexposed fat chick?

I guess I should plan a suspension upgrade.

Joey

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 11:01 AM

Re: Crazy Pregnant Jeepchick

I have a funny feeling that your fears are worth merit and you will be right on ALL counts. Poor devil .....

JAF
http://www.monsterslayer.com/jeep
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 11:02 AM
Way Outta Control

Heck Joey, you're a bit harsh ain't ya? Even if you sacrifice the CJ to get the wife's figure back.. it's a pretty good trade...Consider yourself lucky...she still likes Jeeps, and she still likes you. That's a pretty darn good combination if you have a Wife and own a Jeep.

Safe Jeepin'

Larry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 11:11 AM
joeybcdt

Larry:

I agree with you. If she gets that figure back she can HAVE the CJ. I just don't want to strongarmed out of the CJ by a fat chick.

Joey

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 11:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Please, unless she drops the tonnage. Do Not let her out in the jeep with the top off. That kinda thing makes me have nightmares.

84 cj7 Laredo Superior 1 piece, more to come.....
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 11:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Don't lose hope...You can have the best of both worlds...Keep your CJ, and get her down to one of those places that sells the vitamin B-12 weightloss treatment. I think the upfront cost is $120 for the first shot and it's like $12 a week/shot until you lose what you need to. The neighbor lady has dropped from a size 12 to a size 6 in less then three months!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] She must have lost a good 40lbs..I would definitely bang her now if I wasn't married.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]The visual of a fat chick in a bikini top in a topless CJ is killing me[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]..Picture the bouncy ride with all those rolls and cottage cheese flapping in the wind as she drives past.What a nasty sight...Gotta go puke or something.......

Tommy B. in AZ -
More Guts than Brains.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 12:44 PM
Addict

Hey Joey, don't be so harsh. I was in a similar boat and my wife was up their in tonnage during her first pregnancy. Don't despair there is hope. She did eventually lose all the weight, even after another kid and now weighs less than she did when I met her. She is really into fitness and runs daily, takes martial arts classes and goes to the gym. She looks great. Just try and be supportive and don't get down on her too much. It may take a while but she can do it. I know I sound kind of soft and girlie but believe me it was worth it. Now if I could just get her to like my Jeep more. She won't drive it because it is all over the road (she says). I plan to do a rebuild and put in a new steering shaft, hopefully that will help. She is at least tolerant of the $$ I sink into it since I fund all of her fitness activities. You would not belive how much running shoes, martial arts classes and a gym membership can cost. Good luck.

rich
77cj7304QtracTH400, 31" BFG AT's, TFI upgrade
79cj7frame,ready to be built
83cj7inpieces, parts Jeep
"They can have my guns, but they'll have to take them bullets first."
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 12:49 PM

ROTFLMAO!!! You're such a sensitive guy [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Of course you're just saying what many of us have thought before but knew better than to say out loud [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Funny thing is that as part of my wife's tirade last night she asked me about her weight...she's only about 10-15 pounds heavier than before and a good chunk of it is in her chest (she has some weird family gene where they don't lose their pregnancy boobs...went from a B cup to some oddball size like FF but she isn't as big as someone with a chest that size normally is so needs custom made bras at $50 a pop). Now, there are some rare women who get back to their previous weight & appearance, but most will be 5-15 pounds heavier and it does take some time to get there. If she's at 170 from 110 and is fairly close to delivery time, I'd say you don't have too much to worry about. If she's still got a ways to go and starts tipping the scales around 200 and isn't due until mid to late spring...*danger, danger*...she's probably going to wind up 20-30 pounds heavier than before unless she works her butt off *and* she'll be cutting it pretty close time-wise given that she's got 6 weeks of down time after delivery and she's going to be busy being a mom and trying to rest when the baby isn't demanding her time. She'll know whether or not she's ready for a bikini top...you probably won't need to say a word. What does *her* mother look like? My wife's mother is large to the point of being unhealthy as a result 4 kids and *bad* diet & eating habits), but my wife knows she'll get the boot if she even *looks* like she's heading in that direction [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 02:14 PM
Robert87yj

no offence guys, but are any of you that are complaining overweight. If so don't say anything unless you are planning to get inshape with your jeepchicks. Why should she have to look good for you, but you don't have to look good for her. Mine's got me shaving ever day, cutting my hair ever other week and dressing nice. Before I met my jeepchick I was already in tip-top-shape because I am an obsessive rock climber, but I didn't cut my hair for a few months at a time, didn't shave but once every 4 or 5 days and dressed in jeans, baseball caps, t-shirts and tennis shoes most of the time.

I'll admit, I think about the same thing; I'll bet most guys do. When my jeepchick gets pregnant I'll want and expect her to get back into shape too. She keeps in shape at the gym and stuff to keep up with me and my climbing. No worries from me that she won't be able to loose the weight, yet... I guess I'll know better when I get there my self.

Good luck with your Jeepchicks, mine already wants her own Jeep...as a daily driver. Jeeze...I'm not even done with mine yet.

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue>
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2001, 02:44 PM

Who's "complaining"? I basically just told the guy not to realistically expect her to get back down to 110. I weigh in at 195...about 35 pounds heavier than I was when I graduated high school 15 years ago and have a very low percentage of body fat (I can't float). I'm no fitness nut and don't expect it of my wife...however I don't expect her to get as large as her mother and develop all of the health problems that she has.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode