Counting blessings...new Cherokee for a squad - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2000, 11:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Counting blessings...new Cherokee for a squad

Just counting my blessings tonite. I was fortunate to be issued a 2001 Cherokee Sport for an unmarked squad. But my blessings don't start there. Been on the job for almost 17 years with no serious injuries. God was watching over me in the early 90's, survived a divorce, survived a critical incident, and survived a serious squad crash while running Code 3 (the scrapes on the bridge abutment are still there). In that respect I'm seriously blessed. Since then I remarried, a cute blonde veterinarian who has a great work ethic, and is a serious cook/baker (hear my waistline grow?) and tolerates my membership in Jeepaholics Anon. Transferred to a larger county agency, and with recent admin. changes it is the best place I've ever worked in my 30 years in the "workforce". Recently took over the coordinator of our Auto Theft Task Force that included the choice of a Chev. Cavalier, Dodge Minivan, or Jeep Cherokee...), I'm not stupid! As we approach the New Year count your blessings, give thanks, and have a Happy New Year guys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2000, 11:35 PM
Old Hand

Re: Counting blessings...new Cherokee for a squad

I was happy the day I was issued a Cherokee at work. I was real happy when I recommended to the big boss that I needed a lift for the back country work we do and he said good idea - through in a locker too!!

Congrat's

Hank
88 YJ (sort of)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2000, 01:44 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Counting blessings...new Cherokee for a squad

I just Got issued a jeep grand cherokee from my department and while it will not run with my old caprice lt1 it is sweet. Lot roomier than the standard cherokees.. Congrats

97 TJ Just got it trying to figure out what to do with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode