Sierra Club Trying to Close Pismo!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2000, 11:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sierra Club Trying to Close Pismo!!

http://members.aol.com/dunepilot/pismo.html

Check out the following link about the Sierra Club trying to close Pismo! Make time to attend the meeting in February to be announced!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2000, 10:08 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Sierra Club Trying to Close Pismo!!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] There has never been a better opportunity to destroy the Eco-Nazi groups that we have here in the west than RIGHT NOW. For the last thirty years they have chained themselves to rocks; laid down in front of dozers; fought in the courts; and by doing so have literally stopped all but a tiny fraction of the electric power development in the west....especially CA where there are too many liberal enviro-whackos with too little to do to keep themselves otherwise occupied. So far, the DEMOCRAP, homo-friendly, enviro-suckup politicians who are these people's best friends; and who have received huge campaing donations from eco-nazis and their ilk; have blamed the energy shortages on the deregulation of power pricing. THE TRUTH will soon make itself known, and when it does; and when everyone is shelling out 25 cents per kilowatt hour, the democraps, Grey ("Gay") Davis the guv-nuh of CA, AND the people are going to need someone to blame and to take out their anger on. When that happens, offer them the SIERRA KLUB. They caused this problem with their eco-nazi tactics.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2000, 01:22 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Time to throw some sand in the smooth-running political machinery that the Sierra Klub uses to advance it's eco-whacko agenda.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2000, 03:18 PM
Can't Get Enough

CJDave, Are you sure your not a good friend of mine with same first names. It sounds like similiar discussions we have had when we get upset with the current state of affairs in the west. I agree with you completely, I to live in a deregulated state, and I have to put up with the BS of the Eco Freaks all the time in my job for a Utility Co. I know there are people on this forum that disagree with your view, but until you have had to deal with the BS the cause, you just don't have a clue.

Enjoying Montana's Big Sky & Big Game
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2000, 03:19 PM
Can't Get Enough

CJDave, Are you sure your not a good friend of mine with same first names. It sounds like similiar discussions we have had when we get upset with the current state of affairs in the west. I agree with you completely, I to live in a deregulated state, and I have to put up with the BS of the Eco Freaks all the time in my job for a Utility Co. I know there are people on this forum that disagree with your view, but until you have had to deal with the BS the cause, you just don't have a clue.

Continue CJDave!

Enjoying Montana's Big Sky & Big Game
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2000, 04:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My views on this subject are well known, so I won't rant. One thing I do want to say specifically about this subject is I do believe there is a lot less chance of this happening than what happened at Glamis. But, yes, it still definitely could. Fighting idiots like the SC begins with YOU, joining the Blue Ribbon Coalition, joining a club, attending meetings, not sitting on your a$$ thinking someone else will do it or its NIMBY. Folks, we are not gaining on them, case in point being People for the USA! folding up as of January 2001. You can believe how frickin gleeful the SC and other GAGs are at that one.

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
http://www.off-road.com/land
Vice-Pres. Rock Garden 4 Wheelers, Farmington, NM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode