Here to stay! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2000, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
I Do This For The Glory

Here to stay!

Yep, our contract just got renewed for another year, so we don't have to move. Good thing, the Scrambler still isn't done yet, would have been a PITA to move it in pieces. It's a great area, lots of relaxing going on, and this yeaer will be better than the last. If anyone is coming to Maine, let me know, we'll hook up.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2000, 12:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Here to stay!

Maine? Isn't that in Canada somewhere?

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
http://www.off-road.com/land
Vice-Pres. Rock Garden 4 Wheelers, Farmington, NM
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2000, 04:30 PM
cj7jeep

JEEPN glad you don't have to mess with boxing up Jeep parts. My wife has been talking about a newer house. I think i have her talked into waiting another year. My Jeep is in as many pieces as yours and it would be a real pain to move now. Keep posting pics of your project, i need some good ideas to "borrow".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2000, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
I Do This For The Glory

Yeah, I'm 60 miles from Canada actually. The probable moving place was near <font color=blue>Jeepskate</font color=blue>, St Joseph, MI to be exact, but I'm actually glad we didn't have to move. Maybe in a year we'll look into moving, but right now just isn't a good time.

Just bought a scanner and am picking up a digital camera within a few weeks, so I'll keep all posted on the progress.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2000, 02:13 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] OOF! UGH! GRUNT! That's the sound of me moving our yet-unfinished CJ to our temporary rental house in November IN THE SNOW. The biggest grunt was being sure to keep parts groups intact like little families so we could still FIND everything after we moved. I'm setting up the rentashop in the rentagarage of the rentahouse, and soon the grinding and welding will resume.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I guess you know that my very first trip to New England will include a stop by Winter Harbor to check out your "stuff". We'll be movin' to our little ramshackle dirt farm in Iowa next October.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2000, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
I Do This For The Glory

With any luck, I'll have it done by this spring, and the wife and I are contemplating a "trip" across country in 2002, hitting Moab, the Rubicon, Telluride, Tellico, Paragon, and any other decent wheeling places before we have kids. We'll have to stop by as well, plan a route based on wheeling trails.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode