STOP posting from WORK! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

STOP posting from WORK!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Hey.......You guys need to stop posting from your WORK 20! The boss isn't paying you to solve Jeep problems! You need to post from HOME only like I do.......Er...Ah....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]....Er...well...my office IS in my home....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]......let's see now; am I posting from HOME or from WORK[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]! I have two unfinished reports laying here, and I'm posting to the Jeep BBS....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]....does that mean I have to get my butt to "work"?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 11:00 AM

Re: STOP posting from WORK!

obsessive use of smiles there ... I'm at work, I love to post while at work, takes the frustration out of work. I can always write it off as testing I guess since I work for the networking dept, internet access is my business.
I am switching jobs real soon, so this might have to stop.

'74 CJ5/5.9L Holley 4bbl/3spd/31"/not running
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I get so used to using the moonguys to convey meaning to the text that I find myself wanting to have them in the Word program sometimes.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] "Dear Client, Your generator is kaputzo[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]!"

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 11:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dave, the thing is.....We all need to gather our information, and have our questions answered while at work...This is so we can spend more time under the hood at home...Nothing like getting paid for upgrading your Jeep knowledge base..It really does make the day go by faster...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tommy B. in AZ -
More Guts than Brains.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 12:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Others of us just get real bored. Besides that is why you hire other people, to work that is.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ, NV4500, XD9000i, 35" MT/R, Snorkle, 4.5" RE lift, Tera Revolvers, etc. etc.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You got that right, TB. I have learned MORE STUFF from this BBS than I could ever have imagined. Not only about Jeeps, but some GENERAL stuff as well. If there was any part of my autobrain that was deficient, it was in IGNITION systems. Thanks to the many discussions that have taken place as we all learned about the TeamRush upgrade, that empty space in my brain is now relatively full. We even went to a super deluxe TR designed dual ignition system which is just too cool for words.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 03:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

CJ dave, you could easily put the moonguys in your email or word application if you really think it would be appropriate... I'll show you how if you want....
Tom

post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 03:58 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Hey Orion, that would be cool to have moonguys in email and stuff.

Spill, man!
Pete [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...gyver/jeep.htm
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2000, 04:49 PM

Posting from work, that aint soooo bad, wanna take it even one step further. I have my structural steel guys welding some new brackets for me on the Jeep as we speak,... I mean they have all of that welding gear out anyway, whats wrong with that?

Jeff
89 YJ
If at 1st you dont succeed, your replacement will try and try again
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2000, 07:56 AM

Want Moon Guys On Home Email!!

No Kidding ORION!!! GIVE!!!
How do I do it????!!!!!

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode