Done with Scumbags at last! -OT - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Done with Scumbags at last! -OT

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] FINALLY! ScumbagII is conceding the election that "Bugsy" Daley promised him could be "rigged" by a phoney recount in Florida. Bugsy's reward was to be a plush job as Scumbag's Chief-of-staff, which is a good indicator of just what kind of administration we would have had for the next four years. After eight years of lying, we are finally rid of that bunch! America is no longer held hostage by perversion in the oral office. Now, the next job is to indict Hillary and Scumbag I for treason, perjury, and crimes against humanity,; get their butts behind bars, THEN rescind all of the Executive Orders that Scumbag I has signed closing lands, and otherwise circumventing the constitution.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 11:11 AM

Re: Done with Scumbags at last! -OT

We will never be done with scumbags...but it does seem that there is hope that these guys are done. Too bad Geesie Gackson doesn't disappear with them.

78 CJ5 w/360
"measure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, and cut it with an axe"
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 11:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

It's kind of funny how they kept saying "everyones voice must be heard, and every vote counted", yet tried to make how many thousands of overseas absentee votes disappear. Do these not count??? I'm just glad it's over, and we can get on with things!!! I ALMOST feel a little bad for Gore (almost), I don't like to see anybodys dreams crushed. But that's life right?! I've never liked the Gore's though, ever since Tipper was leading the PMRC (remember that?) to basically try to censor music, especially Satan's heavy metal that I loved so much back then. Well, I'm off on a tangent....Congrats to Bush. I hope it's a great run for him and us.. Mark H

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 11:56 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

I'm not counting my chickens till the hatch in January, but things are looking pretty good...

As for Clinton getting reamed by lawsuits - it won't happen, and I will tell you why, and why I agree.

The cases will be brought against him, and Bush wil pardon him. Why?

If the cases are brought, he will not be convicted - there are too many dirty hands here, and nobody will step up to the precident of hanging a former President.

So why is it good that Bush would pardon him? 2 reasons...

First, Bush would look like the good guy - and would put this whole mess behind the country for good. That makes him look like a kind person, and puts him in big favor with the general public (who still think Clinto is some kind of god).

Secondly - like I said, infortunately Clinton would likely be cleared of the charges, and he would yet again cry out "SEE! I have been vindicated!" an ever-lasting slap in the face of the rest of us who know otherwise.

No... IF Bush pardons him, the charges are left hanging there forever as an unresolved matter, something historians will be able to mull over and consider "what if" for eternity.

And Clinton gets SCREWED. Remember, his entire goal here is to re-write how history records his actions. So far he has managed to twist it all to his favor... And with a pardon, it is left there hanging and he can't do a thing about it... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Think long term gratification over the short term punishment of Clinton and it makes this all the more sweet [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 12:20 PM
Keyboard Implanted

And the villagers rejoiced.......yay!

its about time that whiney biotch gave up

Jeep'n Greg
http://members.tripod.com/illinois_OR/index.html
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Hmmmmmm.......pretty good points, there DRM. I think you've hit it pretty close.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 12:45 PM

I have to agree with DRM. I'd like to think Bush had won but.... I've seen some fo the things this current admin is capable of. As far as Clinton going to jail, it'll never happen and it shouldn't. Punishing an ex-pres for actions committed during his term is a BAD president to set. Once it's done, for any reason, it can be done for everything. We need to move on and put this dark time behind us. Let history deal with Clinton. That's the worse thing we could do to him anyway, in his mind. His legacy is the most important thing that we could distroy.

Keith

C-Ya.....................kh
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 12:54 PM

Just get ready for round 2 in 2004, can anyone say "CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT" Hilary will run in 2004 mark my words, I just hope that every man who has a pair gets off the couch and does'nt let it happen.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 01:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

DRM I think that you are right, Bush will need to do something that unites the country and this would look like he is being forgiving.
JUnkfood I don't agree with you at all a president should be accountable for what he does weather in office or not, because if you set a president that he is not accountable where will it stop he will feel that he can do anything that he wants just like a dictator if a president does a crime he should go to jail for that crime just like any body else would and although I know that this probably would not happen (baring extreme surcumstances) make him fight it out in court which would be some measure of punishment by causing him stress and making him use his time and assets to fight the case.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 01:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Whew! I'm sure glad we can put this all behind us. Now we can inaugurate Dubya in January and us normal citizens can get back to our everyday business of paying high taxes and having all of our important life decisions made for us.

Oh glorious day!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode