Got my orders...Any Jeepers in SW Ga? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2000, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Got my orders...Any Jeepers in SW Ga?

My orders finally came in today. Looks like I'll be moving over the Christmas holidays. Heading down to MCLB Albany, Ga. All I've heard about the duty down there has been good. There are only three jobs that they can give me at that base being that I'm an Infantry Staff Sergeant. The jobs are Marksmanship training unit (oh please not that!), Battalion Gunny (not that either), or S-3 training chief (I can't take it). I hope all of you can tell that I'm being sarcastic about the job choices. None of those pose a real challenge to do. Just a break from dealing with the optempo of division. The real good thing about Albany is that now I'm only five hours away from Tellico and Blairsville. Now, if I can only get that TJ built.

Also got the new Rubicon Express catalog in. Man, $2400 for the extreme duty 3.5", 4.5" and 5.5" lift. Hmmmm, honey I know its alot of money but you just got yourself a Yukon.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=green>I may not like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.<font color=red>
Semper Jeep<font color=black>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2000, 06:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Got my orders...Any Jeepers in SW Ga?

I'm in Southeastern AL, but still close. My fiance is from Moultrie, GA near there. Maybe we can find somewhere to go Jeeping. The nearest people to me are in Mobile, long way for sand.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ, NV4500, XD9000i, 35" MT/R, Snorkle, 4.5" RE lift, Tera Revolvers, etc. etc.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2000, 06:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jason... I'm in mobile.. what city are you in? Maybe we could go wheeling one weekend?

<font color=blue> Muddynut</font color=blue>
<font color=red>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]'78 CJ7 "Issues"-304-35s</font color=red>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 07:02 AM
Veteran

YJ: Look at it this way, if all those jobs are no-brainers, just think how much time you can devote to thinking up new and ever more evil things to do to your jeep.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2000, 07:53 AM
Robert87yj

I'm just east of Atlanta.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

and if I rember correctly, there is a Jeep junk to your east with in a couple hours drive.

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue>
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode