post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2000, 08:38 AM
Robert87yj

VERY NICE used parts search

Check out
[ulr]http://www.copartfinder.com/[/url]

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue>
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2000, 11:22 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Re: VERY NICE used parts search

http://www.copartfinder.com/

That one was ok. It searches for WHOLE cars. I've been trying out this one:

http://www.car-parts.com
It searches for car PARTS. It also gives phone numbers and email addresses. I haven't purchased anything yet, so I'm not sure about it 100%. But they seem to have there stuff together.

DREW
IN2DEEP <font color=red>78 CJ5</font color=red> <font color=blue>302 FORD </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] <font color=red> T176/D300 REAR ARB 35" BFGS </font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2000, 11:33 PM

Re: VERY NICE used parts search

Hey Robert,

thanks for posting that site!! By the end of the day I had purchased parts found using that site worth about $1500 new!! Of course I got them from a great yard in upstate NY for a little over $300!! This was stuff I had been ooking forlike seats which I was hoping not to buy new, but hadn't found any good yards up here. I got on the site, saw what I wanted, called the guys and went and got it. f#cking sweet!!

Also, I highly recommend dealing with Benwood auto parts if you are looking for stuff around the syracuse area. They only had a couple of jeeps in-you can see what they have on that website, but they were great to deal with. I ran up there with my Explorer and purchased some interior stuff and the rollbar out of a '95 wrangler. I was going to have to come back later this week for the rollbar, but one of the guys there VOLUNTEERED to take the rollbar down to his house which is about half way back to my place (saved me an hour driving). Very cool and I have never dealt with these guys before today.
they have my business next time I need stuff!!!

CJay

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode