let this post die. 2001 jeepparts post. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2000, 12:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

let this post die. 2001 jeepparts post.

Just wondering, because my dealing have been less than pleasant. I decided to E-mail him on soom parts. He E-mailed me back, and said he had the parts I was looking for, and call him with specifics, So I called,and got his answearing machine telling me to leave my phone #. I didn't leave my phone #, because I am nearly impossable to get ahold of by phone. I E-mailed him back telling him that, and just wanted prices on 3 parts. He E-mailed me back giving me a time to call him. I emailed back telling him I was at work at that time, so I wouldn't be able to get a hold of him, and that all I needed was prices. That was 2 days ago, and I havn't heard from him since. 2001jeepparts.com looks to be a scam. do not order from him. He lost at least $1500 in sales because he wouldn't E-mail me back with specifics. Just wanted to let all the Jeepers on the board now what kind of person he is.

Thanks, Ray

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2000, 03:24 PM

Re: Has any one dealt with2001 jeepparts.com?

Yeah i keep trying to get some prices from him and every time he just answers my emails with his phone number. Besides that i have heard good things about getting used parts from him.

who needs floors?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2000, 05:08 PM

That guy has used at least 3 Names/ORC ID's on this BBS's.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2000, 09:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Guys, I deal with him all the time in person. I assure you he is not a scam. I will admit he is a little hard to deal with but he is for real. I will let him know about the problems you are having and hopefully he will be more helpfull.

More power is never enough
85 CJ-7 Locked and loaded
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2000, 09:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have been on this message board for 3 years,i have called everyone back,THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RUN MESSAGE BOARDS OUT THEIR,does everyone remember when i was selling dana 300 tcases for $100 ,LOTS OF VERY HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!,let's not even go their about ME not calling people back,this is a complaint from someone who like's to type,I'M IN NEW JERSEY NOT CALF. CALL ME EST ,WHO OUT THEIR IS GOING TO ANSWER THEIR PHONE 11PM ,i am the most easy person to deal with,sorry to waste anybody time ,jim 609-654-5070 9am-6pm est

post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2000, 02:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

You know what, even though I have dealed with SNOP(2001 jeepparts.com), and I will not deal with him again, He is not a scam. I E-mailed him with exactly what I wanted, and he still did not E-mail me back with prices. That is all I needed to Make him at a very minimum, $1500 richer. I am going fiberglass, and will lenghten my CJ5 frame. Your lose SNOP.

Thanks. Ray

post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2000, 02:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey pal,IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY,IT'S GETTING YOU THE RIGHT PART!!!!!!ask me 1 0r 2 questions over the net,don't pick my brain with 3 paragraphs of jeep questions,THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM,most people don't give their phone # over the net ,I DO ,ps remember fiberglass bodies kill,not metal,pss i sell jeep frames CHEAP!!!!! $275 sorry call me for details ,jim 609-654-5070

post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2000, 03:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

On the Pirate board you accused me of calling you at 11:00pm. Called you at 3:00 pm your time monday afternoon. Now you are accusing me of writing 3 paragraphs full of Jeep questions. Not true. I was looking for 3 items. A Wrangler tub, a CJ7 frame, and a Scrambler top, I told you that I needed prices on these plus the cost of shipping. I do realize that you get a lot of E-mail. so I keeped my request very short. Fiberglass kills? sure whatever you say.
You are spending more time trying to defend your self, then it would have took to give me the prices for these parts.

Thanks, Ray

post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2000, 03:24 PM

Wow,

this is a nice mix of personal opion mixing with business. It's always nice to get input on businesses since we all need them, but I think this has gone a little far. This is the place to talk about repairs, or maybe a little input on suggesting places to get parts, but this is not a mediation ground for people in dispute. So lets just cut this out, and settle it out personaly. Taking no sides this just seems like this conversation has gotten out of hand.

'74 CJ5/5.9L Holley 4bbl/3spd/31"/not running
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2000, 04:11 PM

I snipped the line below from the ORC Main Index.
"For Sale, All Other
Post all messages for the sale of all other Off-Road Vehicles and related parts here. Pictures are worth a 1000 words! (NON-COMMERCIAL ONLY) "

Hey Snop,
What part of your business is non commercial? Admitting to posting the items you sell as business on this BBS for 3 years? I know people that have bought everything from Transfer cases to Jeep Trailers from you. None of them complained about what they bought. Me, I never will buy anything from you because of the ads in places they don't belong, at ORC or Outdoor Wire, et al,(private BBS's services). This isn't the Public Usenet forum's, it's privately owned and operated with it own set of rules. Where I come from, we call it freeloading. You might call it smart business.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode