hey H8MONDAY - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 06:40 PM
cj7jeep

hey H8MONDAY

Hey would you like to sell your 1.5/ft tapered reamer? Looked around, man they are proud of those things.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 07:30 PM

Re: hey H8MONDAY

Sorry, I dont really want to sell it(dont even know where it is, for that matter). I havent had a chance to sort out my storage bin yet,(I was going to straighten it up yesterday afternoon, but when I lifted the door, I got scared and left).
I know they are expensive. When I was in Reno last week, I stopped by Krown racing where I bought mine a few months ago. Dave didnt even know what i was talking about or where Les got the one he sold to me for $15. Maybe I just got it wrong on the price, but my files are in storage also. He said he could get one for less than $100 though, (Ouch!!).
Sorry,
I dont mind letting you use it if you need. My Job storage bin was placed this morning, Ill probably hire some laborers in the next day or two to start straightening things up, so I may know where it is by the weekend.

Jeff
89 Wrangler
I take my Jeep "On the Rocks",usually "With a Splash of Addrenalin"
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:27 PM
cj7jeep

Jeff i am still in the planning stage so it will be awhile before i need one. I will try to find one locally, thanks for the offer to use it. I work at the Coleman Company, lanterns and other camping gear. If i have trouble finding one when i'm ready maybe we could work out a deal. Some camping gear for use of it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:40 PM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

I sure wouldn't sell it either [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I still haven't found one cheaper than the $120 AFCO wants [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

You are a lucky dog getting that for $15 and I am still trying to get a good deal on one myself - the search continues...

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:44 PM
cj7jeep

DRM could you post a message if you find a good deal.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 10:25 PM

Cj7jeep,
You work for Coleman? I can imagine you and your buddies all have the coolest camping swag. Coleman is putting out some nice tents these days. And well, as much as I like new camping gear as much or maybe more than the next guy. Id be glad to let you borrow it any time you want, "no charge" even. I appreciate the offer, let me know if and when you need it.

Jeff
89 Wrangler
I take my Jeep "On the Rocks",usually "With a Splash of Addrenalin"
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 10:43 PM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Of course I will share the info if I find a deal! It just wouldn't be right keeping info like that all to myself [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode