Ahhh......Jeepchicks!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 02:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ahhh......Jeepchicks!!

I was on my way to McD's today to get some muchies, when I ran into my 2 favorite things.....a jeep...with a gorgeous blonde driving it. Not only a jeep....a nicely fixed up jeep...you know the 4 in lift...swampers....lights galore!! And man was this chick fine!! Wearing nothing but a tubetop and shorts. God Im glad its stopped raining here in Miami so everyone could drive with the top down!! Made my day! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]<font color=blue> Boldly going where no jeep has gone before!!</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 02:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Ahhh......Jeepchicks!!

I totally agree, but looker beware: I made the mistake of asking a girl about her rear end (dana 44 under the CJ). Turns out, she didn't know squat about Jeeps, and was only running an errand for her big, burly boyfriend.

It was a nice Jeep, though.

canis
'82 CJ-7/360/727/D300/M.O.R.E. shackles and lots of ideas!

Have you kissed your JEEP lately?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 02:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanx for the tip...Ill make sure not to make that mistake of asking aboout ANY rear end....just to play it safe! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]<font color=blue> Boldly going where no jeep has gone before!!</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 05:02 PM
Can't Get Enough

Gotta love 'em.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I'm lucky enough to have a hottie who drives her own Jeep.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
They have to be the best accessory to a Jeep.
Bryan[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 08:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

speaking of jeepchics, let me know if anyone has a spare. i've been checking the for sale board and haven't found anything yet, just wondering

frank

post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 08:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'd settle for some pictures of some hot Jeepchicks (not wives though, not wanting to get my butt kicked)

post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2000, 09:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Little_Foot Did you hear about the blonde who lost her job at the M&M factory because she was throwing away the W&Ws?

Just kidding. I maried one and she had another.

And Cannis - you have to think kiddo. You could have been talking about going topless in good weather and really ended up in hot water.

Tread lightly and stop to smell the roses - Traveler
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2000, 12:56 AM

I made the mistake of asking two gorgeous girls about their Jeep (sweet CJ-7 with 4" lift springs, shackle-reversal, and 33" Ground Hawgs) and all I got was a "I dunno- it's my dads."
Luckily a guy in the local Jeep club has a hot daughter that outdrives most of us[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Of course I don't have a functional Jeep so I never see them now [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Restoring a '74 DJ-5C [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Its missing the alternator. At first the Ammeter gauge just didn't work but now its missing an alternator [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2000, 09:10 AM
Veteran

Ahhh yes, up here at Camp Swampgoon, you don't get to see too many Jeepchicks. But I do remember being stationed down in J'ville FL and going down to Daytona for a weekend to see all the topless Jeepchicks (jeeps topless not chicks). Maybe one day I will again be in an area where I can see some topless Jeepchicks.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I may not like what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Semper Jeep
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2000, 01:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Was it her? See picture enclose!
Andreas

a german jeeper in germany
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-224581-girl.jpg (33.5 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode