Off Roading Forums banner

Clearing Out The Shed. FOR SALE!!!!

388 views 9 replies 0 participants last post by  Wrangler88 
G
#1 ·
G
#8 ·
Since you ruled out Boston Mangler's parts already . . .

Get me your zip code and I can figure out shipping to you(not as much as you think) for:
8 lug F250 (3/4ton) Dana 60 (full floating w/ brake drums)? Got $250. Costs to modify for your CJ by Currie handled by you)are as follows:
1. Narrow housing to CJ width of your choice $65.00
2. replace housing bearing caps(ends) w/ semi floating bearing caps $70
3. Custom 5x5.5 CJ axles $295 w/ new bearings installed $380
Thus, for under $1000 you can have a bolt in CJ Dana 60 w/ minimal gears of 3.73 but most likely 4.11.

Need a Wagoneer or Scout II front Dana 44 w/ a pass side diff. $150 (2.72-3.54 gears) Most come w/ rotors and brake calipers too. Sorry, no Wag flat top knuckles left. BTW: A set of Chevy Dana 44 flat top knuckles (w/ dr. having factory high steering arm studs) that you can swap onto the Wag Dana 44 and use the Dr. side as a model for machining the pass side will cost you $ 80.00.

Scout II rear Dana 44 w/ single piece axles (3.07/3.54)? $125. Most come w/ drums and e-brake cables.

I'm narrowing a Wag Dana 44 for the CJ at this moment. If all goes well, I may make up a few this Winter w/ 58" wheel spacing (same as Scout II rears) for about $700 each - narrowed housing, OEM gears & carrier, correct length and spline axles,new U-jts, and new ball jts installed. Time and space to do the work are the only limiting factors.

That's about it. Email me off the BBS if interested.
-Drew M.
Maloneyam@hotmail.com

G
#10 ·
what condition are you black soft uppers, and will they fit a 95 wranglers steel half doors? are u including the steel frame that is in them? and do the zippers work?
thanks a ton!

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd / 31"BFG AT's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.