Off Roading Forums banner

You all were right---Leon Rosser doesn't deliver!!!

960 views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  CJDave 
G
#1 ·
You all were right---Leon Rosser doesn\'t deliver!!!

I ordered some SYI hypershackles over a month ago---still have not received them.!!!! Rosser said they will ship directly from the factory to my house, so I don't know if it really is a Rosser screw up or if the manufacturer is the hold up.

G
#2 ·
Re: You all were right---Leon Rosser doesn\'t deliver!!!

I have only had two delays with Rosser. Both were direct shipments from Manufactorers. They have always treated me well and I order alot from them. I have even driven to thier store when I purchased 3 front hoops to save on shipping. I would give a call to Customer Service, they will let you know the status in a short time frame . At least in my experience.

G
#3 ·

This is wierd. Rosser just called shortly after this posting and told me the manufacturer was shipping my shackles today.

What do they call this sticking your foot in your mouth? eating crow?

G
#5 ·

I'll bet you're right absolute. I couldn't believe how fast I received my Hi-Lift Jack. It was within 2 or 3 days of them receiving the order. It shipped from Hi-lift, to Los Angeles that fast!

They were nothing but good to me. Still didn't get a catalog with though! (I bought the jackmate accessory, too...)

Jon-YJ94
a work in progress
yj94@hotmail.com

G
#6 ·

I begged for at least five years to get another catalog from them.
Finally got it. That makes two catalogs in ten years and at least as many orders.
bandon

#7 ·
Leon Rosser is OK....use the e-mail.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif The key to these things is always communication. If the order doesn't show up, USE THE E-MAIL to let the folks at Rosser know. Remember this about factory direct shipments: YOU aren't the factory guys' customer, Leon Rosser IS. So the chain of command is such that LR should get on their asses for non-shipment, not you, and they can't DO that unless you squeak about not getting the stuff. If I was LR, I WOULD monitor this BBS, and the others as well./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.