Quadratec did it to me again! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2000, 11:04 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Quadratec did it to me again!

Well, I order from Quadratec often. Normally small replacement parts, etc. A long time ago I ordered those extended flares for my TJ. The picture was wrong in the book. They said the picture in the book was an "older picture" and they haven't changed it yet. I had to send them back and get the Xenons. I like the Xenons better anyway but they were more money.

I just got my Mountaineer rack after waiting since MAY! Well, I got it on Friday and again its not what I ordered. My buddy got one his TJ and it bolts to the rollbar above the duster cover. Its great! I love it. I couldn't wait to get mine for my CJ. However, When I got mine, It doesn't bolt onto the cage. It bolts through the fender wells. (???) HELLo?? If it bolts to the Fender well its under the duster. That doesnt' do anyone any good.

For those who buy from them, just be aware that the pictures are often incorrect or of different items. I am not saying that they are a bad company to order from cause they are very fast and very nice to me everytime. Just be aware.

Thanks for listening. I have to get back to work now.

1997 TJ w/ 33's
1984 CJ7 V8 SOA w/35's or 39's
http://members.aol.com/a4x4jeeper/
OverMost 4wd Club President
www.jeepeast.com/overmost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode