I just spent the last two days working on what I thought to be a clutch linkage problem. The bellcrank seemed to have cracked the fire wall where it bolts on, so I got a large piece of 1/4 inch steel and made a new platform for it. You see, as I came home Friday, the clutch all the sudden would not disengage the transmission. I just figured it was the flex in the fire wall, but after I fixed that, it doesn't matter how tight I adjust the linkage-the clutch still will not disengage. I can see the throwout bearing pushing on the pressure plate and everything looks alright. I'm really fed up and hope someone out there can give me some good advice.