The OT discussion results.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

The OT discussion results..

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Well,....the results are in......the question has been answered......finally.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Off Topic discussions on this BBS will no longer be permitted.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just as soon, that is, as we can figure out what OFF TOPIC really means.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Bashing the scumbag is definitely ON topic,; as is all political stuff that will eventually determine if we can even OWN and DRIVE a Jeep five years from now[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]. Firearms are definitely ON topic, including RPG's if they are a designated Jeep mod/upgrade.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] So that leaves wine tasting and the stock market as the only "truly" OFF topics.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]..."Such an IMPUDENT little cabernet; ATT is UP today."....YUK!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 10:29 PM

Re: The OT discussion results..

How can wine tasting be off topic. Wine is an alcohol, beer is an alcohol and where ever jeepster gather to brag there is beer, so if wine tasting is off topic that means beer tasting is off topic which mean jeep bragging is off topic so that mean jeep gathering is off topic so that means I will not get in trouble with the misses for being out late so that means the dog will not bite me because he see me more offering and reconize me and that means............well I'm sorry I got off the topic there for a minute but I feel must better now.

<font color=red> brownbagg </font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 02:05 AM

I think I need to add to your list a little CJDave. Duscussion regarding video/computer games, TV shows, and music should be considered off topic. Talk regarding potato guns, women, and land closures shall still be considered on topic [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Chad
'....he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/liveaxle/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 09:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Uh ... Dave ... My Jeep was purchased using $$ I made from stock options. So is that off or on topic?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We must never reveal the source of funds that we use for Jeep building. The risk is that your Jeepchick may be looking over your shoulder and discover that the stock you told her took a dump actually went through the roof and that your sell-off was highly profitable; and that cousin Leroy didn't actually send you new stuff for free that he had "left over" from HIS Jeep project; and that those aren't "free samples" from JC Whitney, Rosser, and Summit.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] This could blow the cover off your whole scheme. That's why discussons of such things are taboo.....too risky.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Quadra-Trac Team.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 11:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

LOL.... Amazingly well put as always Dave

BJ

See you on the pilf side
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 11:33 AM

HEY!!
My moon guys have to have a break from beer once in a while, so WINE definitely IS on topic!!
(So is Jack Black!)

(Now I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for promoting wine drinking now..!!..)

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 12:38 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Hey, wine is better than beer. Or maybe it isn't. Damn, now I'll have to conduct my own long term taste test...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7" Lift/33" Swampers/REP 8000/RS9000's/Scout II D44's F&R w/4.10's & Lockrights
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 12:51 PM
TEX

<font color=purple>What if you sell stocks to finance your Jeep mods? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2000, 01:05 PM

That reminds me, I spilled a very nice Cabernet on my wall street journal the other day.
I actually had a very good stock tip also, but,...( I really do)...

OOOOOh, Im kind worried now, hmmmm i hope I said the right thing, I want to remain politically correct and all. If Ive said anything wrong please disregauard, and just fill in the wrong parts with the right stuff.
OOOOOh, I hope that was right, now Im so confused.
VERY WELL PUT CJDAVE,
JUST SPEAK YOUR MIND, SO OTHERS KNOW WHERE YOU STAND, FIGHT YOUR FIGHT UNTILL THE FIGHT IS FINISHED, THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC!!!
WERE ARE ALL MEN/WOMEN HERE, IN A COUNTRY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO STAND, FOR EVERY MAN GETS TO VOICE HIS OPINION. USE IT OR LOOSE IT!!!

Jeff
89 Wrangler
"PLING" Hmm,What was that noise???....Awww probably nothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode